Hmm think I'll get my kodi box set up for CHAMPIONSHIP game

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Depends on the games on show.....

Real V Dortmund has the potential to be a great game.

Leeds v Cardiff meh...

The re-jig of the seedings has made the group stage a bit more interesting in the CL

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Since the Champions League moved off ITV and Sky I don't really follow it. I remember our pub being absolutely rammed a few years ago when British teams were regularly Winners/Semi-finalists/Quarter-finalists. Far fewer people seem interested these days. We did have BT Sport in the pub when they started up, but ditched it when the followed Sky's strategy of doubling the price every year.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cardiff fans are absolutely wetting themselves about the expected gate tonight - 28,000 or so.

Seems bang average for 3rd v 1st if you ask me.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Cardiff fans are absolutely wetting themselves about the expected gate tonight - 28,000 or so.

Seems bang average for 3rd v 1st if you ask me.

It is usually half empty there though. 28k must feel like a cup final to them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've kind of lost focus on the Championship now we're all Billy Big-bollocks which, on reflection, makes me feel a little bit sad.

But I've just checked the table and tonight/tomorrow will be the 10th fixture for most clubs. All those midweek games make a difference don't they! I sort of miss them already...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I work for a brewery in based in Burton, as I'm at HQ this week I thought I'd take in the game tonight v Aston Villa, should be good.

Oh £20 by the way standing for a championship game, full house expected.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've kind of lost focus on the Championship now we're all Billy Big-bollocks which, on reflection, makes me feel a little bit sad.

But I've just checked the table and tonight/tomorrow will be the 10th fixture for most clubs. All those midweek games make a difference don't they! I sort of miss them already...

With your crystal ball, do you think we'll be back there next season or not?

I make it a 50:50 call. The Newcastle win was so vital.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I work for a brewery in based in Burton, as I'm at HQ this week I thought I'd take in the game tonight v Aston Villa, should be good.

Oh £20 by the way standing for a championship game, full house expected.

Don't forget to pop in to the Last Heretic pub and laugh at the Crystal Palace supporting owner. He is a good chap and will take it. Also has some good ales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here