Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injury Update?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would you play him this season, if 'fit'?

IF we need him I would. We're not promoted yet, and there's a title to fight for.

If we need to win the last two for the title, and Murray or Hemed are out, and Baldock is able to play, of course you'd play him.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would you play him this season, if 'fit'?
I'd play him.

If we go into next season reliant on Sam Baldock and his fitness, we might as well have not bothered this season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Duffy is off crutches, but literally no point in playing him again this season

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
FFS Duffy broke a tiny bone in his foot. It really isn't anything major. The sooner he is back the better.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They will all want to play again this year but I'd hope Hughton has indicated that they can now put their feet up, especially Baldock whose niggles are getting a bit annoying. He could now have 4 months to get right instead of risking something getting aggravated and putting him in the phyios room for the first part of the summer.
So we give up on the title?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So we give up on the title?

We have other players, who have won the last three games on the spin.

I'm not saying give up on the title, no, but having players come back in for a game or two when others have been performing? I'd question that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have other players, who have won the last three games on the spin.

I'm not saying give up on the title, no, but having players come back in for a game or two when others have been performing? I'd question that.

That wasn't the question though. You asked 'would you play them?' The answer is surely 'yes, if we NEED to'.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Kayal is fine, think he was just rested on Friday. I doubt Duffy will play again this season and, according to the argus, Baldock won't be fit for Wolves.

I can see Baldock missing the rest of the season :( which is a real shame if correct.

Every week he seems close and then isn't in the squad.
Duffy was hoping for end of April .

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hughton will want the title.
He won't rest players for next season and miss out on winning the championship.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Slightly off topic, Neil Warnock was on the wireless this morning singing our praises, he said we have the best team in the division but Newcastle have the best squad, he also said Sam Baldock has been the best striker in the division this season. Paging [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION]

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We go into the last two matches needing two wins for the title. Hemed picks up a knock, and Baldock declares himself fit. The only other available striker is Akpom = NEED.

NEED

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly off topic, Neil Warnock was on the wireless this morning singing our praises, he said we have the best team in the division but Newcastle have the best squad, he also said Sam Baldock has been the best striker in the division this season. Paging [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION]

He usually does praise us as I think that he possibly had a secret yearning to be our manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here