Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match day

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Okay.

So have we got this sorted?

My recollection is that [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] resigned from the Match day thread and @Stoneham Park offered to pick it up.

Personally I have no preference, both have done Stirling work before.

My concern is that we don't have a consensus and we allow someone else to nip in with a half arsed thread. Naming no names, but you know who you are.

I have seen several posts supporting [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] remains in place.

Therefore I am proposing this as the preferred option.

Any objections?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would like to see Bens Grandad or Hove Born and Bred do it today.
Don't even joke about it. Ben's Grandad would make a mess of the all important badges and Hove Gimp and Inbred can barely write properly. I wouldn't trust him to write "Albion", never mind "Rotherham".

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Don't even joke about it. Ben's Grandad would make a mess of the all important badges and Hove Gimp and Inbred can barely write properly. I wouldn't trust him to write "Albion", never mind "Rotherham".

:D I see what you did there

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] does a great job, I'd be more than happy to see him continue if he wants to do it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I might have to jump in here [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION]

I may take a leaf out of Nigel Farage's book and unresign if there is no OMT by midday.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Saturdays effort turned out to be a complete DISASTER

Please get weaving, Mr Head.

[edit]

Good work :thumbsup:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I may take a leaf out of Nigel Farage's book and unresign if there is no OMT by midday.

No word from [MENTION=17571]StonehamPark[/MENTION] yet.

I would say this one's with you.

[MENTION=17571]StonehamPark[/MENTION]

Apologies, time difference and on a travel day make the job particularly difficult on occasion.
I have great faith in [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION], ignoring the blip from last week due to a duplicate OMT.

I'll be watching closely tonight though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Apologies, time difference and on a travel day make the job particularly difficult on occasion.
I have great faith in [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION], ignoring the blip from last week due to a duplicate OMT.

I'll be watching closely tonight though.

Gulp! 😟

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here