The Last Cry

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
At least one of the Band is a regular long-term supporter from the Goldstone days

Easthill Andy

Mar 22, 2006
Portslade
Just stumbled across these and this site says they are from Brighton. Cracking band. Very little info - anyone know about them?

https://thelastcryuk.bandcamp.com/

Cheers for your kind words im the singer and yes ive been watching the albion since i was 6 at the goldstone and still a proud season ticket holder as for the band we are in our 32nd year! last couple of years we have been touring the states and europe plus supporting my favorite band of all time The Stranglers, Jet helps promote our new album, hopefully will be playing brighton again this year. Up the Albion.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just stumbled across these and this site says they are from Brighton. Cracking band. Very little info - anyone know about them?

https://thelastcryuk.bandcamp.com/

Oh my! Saw them loads many years ago. They were a favourite band of my mate Ade, a 6 foot 5 American Football playing goth and brother of [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] . A cry gig was normally on the cards during sixth form whenever we'd got paid from whatever part time job and they were playing somewhere with a liberal attitude viz a viz ID and snakebite and black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cheers for your kind words im the singer and yes ive been watching the albion since i was 6 at the goldstone and still a proud season ticket holder as for the band we are in our 32nd year! last couple of years we have been touring the states and europe plus supporting my favorite band of all time The Stranglers, Jet helps promote our new album, hopefully will be playing brighton again this year. Up the Albion.

Blimey! Thanks for your reply, Andy. You have a great voice. Coincidentally I was brought up on Foredown Drive, just round the corner from Easthill Drive. I live in Faversham, Kent, now. Let me know (PM) when you next play, dahn saarf, if you remember. Love to see you live. I'm a West Upper ST holder, and veteran from 1969, and also fond of the Stranglers. Saw them at the Top Rank back in the 70s, when the Dutch bikers paid a visit :lolol: Take it easy, HWT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here