Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last 3 fixtures, are we blessed?

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Yes I remember being amazed by him last season as well, imagine if he faced less shots - I suspect this discussion would be very different!

Lol, yeah. When your goalkeeper gets Player of the Season, you know you've had a shit season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think we are! Our last 3 fixtures are: Norwich (A), Bristol (H) and Villa (A). Seeing as we are currently 8 points clear of 3rd do you think that the aim would be to get the job done before these 9 points go up for grabs? Arguably two of the toughest away fixtures fall into that period especially given that they'll probably be desperate for wins at that stage of the season. How much of an influence do you think this will have on our promotion campaign and potentially how vital could it be?
We've got to play them at some point. Ideally they'll already be safely in the playoffs and will want to take it easy.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
When we won the league 1 title our two toughest homes games against Southamton and Huddersfield at the end of the season had no bearing on our finish. We were thankfully champions by this time. Hopefully a repeat would be nice

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wish people would focus on the up and coming fixtures instead of this mystic meg bollox 4 months along the line...if we're battling for top two at that stage then it doesn't matter who we have as we are likely to be the better side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here