Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Titor - time traveller or not?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The picture has already been debunked - All the clothes, sunglasses etc were available in the US at the time the photo was taken.

So utter bollocks.

the identical pose in both images might more significant proof of utter bollocks.

the only time travel in this story is when you go back 15 years viewing the web site.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It's a wonder anything like this gets any attention at all, utter bullcrap.
To think that even one person was going to believe it is taking the biscuit.

Canfan

Nov 8, 2014
Beyond Hope
Splitting hairs.

True, I am splitting hairs, but the photo was taken in the Bridge River Valley in British Columbia, Canada and the guy in question is apparently wearing a Montreal Maroons hockey shirt. Canadian.
Also, I believe Canadians in general are proud of their national identity and many (myself included) would take exception to being arbitrarily lumped in with the USA. It is a totally different country and culture(s).
But yeah, I agree with you.....total bollocks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.
:lol: Europe and China destroyed, but Russia and US are able to carry on. Righto.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or tell Gus to play a more attacking formation in the away playoff game v Palace?
And tell Barnes not to have his shot saved onto the bar, and Ward not to clear off the line.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
True, I am splitting hairs, but the photo was taken in the Bridge River Valley in British Columbia, Canada and the guy in question is apparently wearing a Montreal Maroons hockey shirt. Canadian.
Also, I believe Canadians in general are proud of their national identity and many (myself included) would take exception to being arbitrarily lumped in with the USA. It is a totally different country and culture(s).
But yeah, I agree with you.....total bollocks.

Fair enough. You forgot to add that Canadians are also a bit mental....in a good way of course. Well, the ones i've been out on the sauce with were anyway :thumbsup:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Fair enough. You forgot to add that Canadians are also a bit mental....in a good way of course. Well, the ones i've been out on the sauce with were anyway :thumbsup:

Either mental or boring as hell. Eh.

However, they can take a joke. Usually. And they do get irony.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm curious to know what this Titor bloke has said about the legendary Marvin Pontiac.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here