Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manu Scores

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Only listened on Player, but sounded like he worked his ass off.
Hope the goal gives him a real confidence boost and he works even harder in training.

Hope he gets the chance to prove the masses wrong.

He did well, he was still sprinting flat out the entire length of the pitch after 90+ minutes.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not an Elvis fan, but tonight was a lot better. He still didn't really outpace anyone, but his work ethic was good. Was only offside twice, took his goal well but hold up play was a little lacking.

A good 7/10 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not an Elvis fan, but tonight was a lot better. He still didn't really outpace anyone, but his work ethic was good. Was only offside twice, took his goal well but hold up play was a little lacking.

A good 7/10 for me.

He was offside more than twice but certainly beet his player a few times. Work ethic wasx very good, shielding & winning the call was really good.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was offside more than twice but certainly beet his player a few times. Work ethic wasx very good, shielding & winning the call was really good.

Thought every time he held it up he lost it. First half particularly. He did chase back though and even won tackles.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

A good 7/10 for me.

Genuine question, did you leave before the end? In the 92nd minute he flew down their left wing going past 2 or 3 players in the process.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] No I didn't and they were stationary/jogging. Flew is stretching it for me. The one player who gave chase, he couldn't outrun.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Genuine question, did you leave before the end? In the 92nd minute he flew down their left wing going past 2 or 3 players in the process.

This - absolutely burned them on one long run (although they are lower league and it was late in the game, so need to take that into account). He had a pretty decent all round game - strong on the ball, won a good few tackles, tracked back, looked up for it, made some good runs and got a goal. Was at least as good as Lua Lua who was anonymous in the first half but great in the second.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] No I didn't and they were stationary/jogging. Flew is stretching it for me. The one player who gave chase, he couldn't outrun.

Must be blind.

He was strong powerful pacey. Useful option off the bench tbh if he learns the offside rule.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I know it's just Colchester, but he was really useful tonight. Just needs to learn the offside rule, and he could be the number 10 we're crying out for (clutching at straws, I know)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Endorse all the positive comments. He was very good tonight. And nice to see how much support and appreciation he got from the crowd in the second half. If he keeps this up he just good become the 4th striker we're searching for.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Endorse all the positive comments. He was very good tonight. And nice to see how much support and appreciation he got from the crowd in the second half. If he keeps this up he just good become the 4th striker we're searching for.

Could be the new COG ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
At least he looked fully commited last night which you can't really say about any of his previous performances in a Brighton shirt... However, we were playing a poor Colchester side. Perhaps he just needs some confidence but he won't get as much time or space in this division.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
'Just Colchester' but still a pro club. So impressed with the lads tonight.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Would be great if he came good (obviously). Let's hope he can kick on.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
He was good last night and their are flashes of a very decent player in there (I can see why he was bought) but he is inconsistent and his decision making is very poor. His first touch is sometimes almost CMS-like.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
'Just Colchester' but still a pro club. So impressed with the lads tonight.

Can't say I was impressed first half. Pretty ordinary but second half was much improved.

Thought Ben White was good again and has been every time I've watched him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here