Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Hughton Out- Can You Play On Monday ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I could sit on my arse after getting tired and pretend I'm hurt. I'd be perfect for the bloody Albion.

sami-hyypia.jpg

"I'll have to think about that."

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
So the team is sorted. Oddschecker now have us as clear favourites

Goalkeeper

Me. The only volunteer. Although we may need 19 to win...

Defenders
[MENTION=2092]wehatepalace[/MENTION] His second row exploits should ensure that Forestieri is comfortably crocked without the referee noticing. No eye gouging though.. [MENTION=1413]North Stand Nutter[/MENTION] A self confessed violent psycho. But a splendid chap apart from that. [MENTION=33924]Nixonator[/MENTION] Sweeper. Although we haven't quite established if he was referring to a day job or not
Lewis Dunk- Returning from suspension before the above grouping get theirs..

Midfield
[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] 'Miserably' slow. Or just miserable ? Hopefully depression will infect the Owls midfield [MENTION=5382]Cheshire Cat[/MENTION] Hasn't played since 1986- and was crap then. 30 years of rest and lifestyle abundance may have have improved his standard to mediocre [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] 58, crap, but believes he can do a job. It's all about attitude. [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] Only concern is the mouldy boots. Can anyone nip down to Sports Direct tomorrow ? We're not seeing Mike Ashley till next season..

Forwards
[MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] Another crock who was good at 14 but prefers the ladies. Maybe Gullys Girls could be stationed on the touchline and join in any celebrations ? [MENTION=27302]SweatyMexican[/MENTION] Top scorer in a Sussex 7-a-side league. Although that may be Subbuteo. Could be a bit above this level.

See, all in all, not as bad as the moaning minnies would have us believe.

Prediction: 21-18

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
So the team is sorted.

As a forward, I reserve the right to not retreat past the halfway line at any point, and constantly moan at everyone else for not tracking back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here