Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue n White Party For Burnley ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If it's official and properly organised, does that mean I can fulfill an ambition I've held since the stadium opened to do some bog roll LUZZING from the back of the WSU?

I think fans will need to know any bog roll, streamers and confetti isn't going to be confiscated by the stewards at the turnstiles.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Maybe we could do a Palarse and seed a few microphones among the nsk mob then play it through the sound system to give the impression of being "good" fans :shrug:

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Cue the Fairy...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
37f49f100ea9af9eff9c7c61a39e5756.jpg

That is brilliant!

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not luzzing him off the top of the WSU. Not without some help anyway.

I also appreciate this would require him to attend a game.

:)

Wrap him up in blue & white streamers & lower him gently into the 1901.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Right, this is happening for Saturday - pls bring streamers, balloons - ripped up paper whatever you can to make some colour when the teams walk out - won't be anything apart from then and will hopefully set the atmosphere for the whole game...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
FAMILY STAND - we of all the stands, with the excuse of children in tow, can certainly get some balloons, streamers etc. going!!!

I know a lot of you treat your seat as an opportunity for a good sit down for 90 mins, give the feet and vocal chords a good rest, maybe have a nap, but now is not the time, now is the time to show we as a stand have some balls!!! We as a stand will no longer be the silent critics of the North, no longer tell the person in front to sit down please, no longer go out on 30mins to get a hot dog, no, we will 'ave it!!!!

:albion2:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
FAMILY STAND - we of all the stands, with the excuse of children in tow, can certainly get some balloons, streamers etc. going!!!

I know a lot of you treat your seat as an opportunity for a good sit down for 90 mins, give the feet and vocal chords a good rest, maybe have a nap, but now is not the time, now is the time to show we as a stand have some balls!!! We as a stand will no longer be the silent critics of the North, no longer tell the person in front to sit down please, no longer go out on 30mins to get a hot dog, no, we will 'ave it!!!!

Good shout. Families should definitely be making their contribution. We will be in WSU. Blue and white clothing + blue and white balloons + bog roll + flags from Doncaster game + maximum singing of favourite Albion songs.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Please make it so. Would be great to have the East going OTT. Outsing us in the North. Go on! There's a challenge for you.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I fear that you will be in the minority and the "sit down, shut up" brigade will still win the day. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here