Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knockaert moving ....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
"For reasons of being in a hurry, he has departed from his usual standard of driving."

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
well if he was on the A27 his usual standard would of been much slower , so it's a fair comment .

tumblr_om859iVQ3R1toamj8o1_500.gif

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So many of these footballers aren’t very clever are they? Or perhaps arrogant, but probably both. I wonder if he would want his kids to be in an oncoming car

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How will they give him 9 points on a French licence? I only ask because I have had a speeding fine in France which does incur points but as I have an English licence I only had to pay the fine.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hang on - I was under the impression that anything greater than 30mph over the speed limit was an insta-ban. 110mph - hmmm. Beak an Albion fan? Hush my mouth.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How will they give him 9 points on a French licence?

I'm pretty sure points can be added to any EU driving licence by any member state .... changed a few years ago.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder, after he was stopped, if he took his jacket off and threw it at the car before kicking his tyres really hard.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I am guessing he alerted police by the fact he overtook 5 cars and instead of looking to his left and taking the clearly marked exit that everyone else could see, he did a U turn and overtook the same cars again before one of the drivers took his car away from him and sped off in the opposite direction whilst he started rolling around and ranting at the nearest person?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm pretty sure points can be added to any EU driving licence by any member state .... changed a few years ago.

As I understand it, the DVLA creates a driver record and puts 9 points on it so he has, got them here but not in France. If he were to get another 3 points (against Palace hopefully) then he could be disqualified for totting but he would still be able to drive in France.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Doing 110mph in a 40 zone and he's not banned from driving? Something seriously wrong with the law in this regard.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
And so the Premier League dry ice, bling, and life in the fast lane mentality has come home to roost in our formerly nicely parochial little club.

I say make him ride to training on an undersized pink child's bike with stabilisers and those things that blow in the wind hanging from the handle bars. Perhaps he and Shane can see who can get there quickest? Doubtless Shane would take to Twitter to ask if anyone had a spanner he could use to wrench free those wretched stabilisers!

Oh the God Damn humanity.

Too much dry ice and trips to the local celeb tat. parlour are clouding the hitherto sound judgement of these so called heroes to many... The days of the true heroes are simply in ruin.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here