Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shane Duffy finally scores...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
That's fair enough but while I have some sympathy for her she probably is a bit of a nightmare. When she has a break up, she deliberately gets it on with someone that would wind up the ex. Dwight Yorke targeted because Bowers hated Man U and the bonus he was black. The MMA fella as a tough guy after the wimp that was Pete Andre. It ain't gonna end well for Shane.

Straight onto zaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Lovely Kylie has a minge like a mouse's earhole - and that's a fact.

Price also has a very attractive clunge, it's one of her better features, true, I haven't seen it for a while so it may well have become ragged, but the last time I looked at it, despite all the different implements that have been in it over the years it is very neat, maybe it has elasticity and returns to its original shape after being pulled about.
Pamela Anderson is another, now that woman was truly blessed, it's a thing of beauty down there.
Never seen Kylies, not sure it's been on public display to form an opinion but judging by her hoof in the gold shorts I think you may well be right.
Overuse does not always ruin a minge, I knew a girl once who was practically a virgin but her beaver looked like a busted sofa.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Price also has a very attractive clunge, it's one of her better features, true, I haven't seen it for a while so it may well have become ragged, but the last time I looked at it, despite all the different implements that have been in it over the years it is very neat, maybe it has elasticity and returns to its original shape after being pulled about.
Pamela Anderson is another, now that woman was truly blessed, it's a thing of beauty down there.
Never seen Kylies, not sure it's been on public display to form an opinion but judging by her hoof in the gold shorts I think you may well be right.
Overuse does not always ruin a minge, I knew a girl once who was practically a virgin but her beaver looked like a busted sofa.

What poetry you write. I shed a tear.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

That's made my day, thank you, I haven't stopped laughing yet :laugh::laugh:
If there were a vote for poet laureate, you'd win :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Is that real?! (The auto tune removed)?!

It sure sounds like a topless model with no singing experience murdering a Disney classic. WTF was Andre thinking sharing a stage with that screeching banshee.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Is that real?! (The auto tune removed)?!

By the comments, it really is. There's an alternative autotune version in which she sounds very, very different, but he pretty much the same.

Worth having a look at the Amazon reviews from back in the day.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whole-New-World-Katie-Price/dp/B000JU8FXK

"Essential listening at the methadone clinic."

"Having heard the contents of the CD, I have since sold it on to the CIA (at a 3000% mark-up) and they now use it as an ecological alternative to water boarding."

"Such perfection cannot be repeated, to the extent that my CD player strangled itself with its own power-cord, as it couldn't face playing any other music but this and sully the memory. I loved that CD player."

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:lolol: 10/10

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
That's fair enough but while I have some sympathy for her she probably is a bit of a nightmare. When she has a break up, she deliberately gets it on with someone that would wind up the ex. Dwight Yorke targeted because Bowers hated Man U and the bonus he was black. The MMA fella as a tough guy after the wimp that was Pete Andre. It ain't gonna end well for Shane.

Can’t see her dumping him for Ian Paisley Junior.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wonderful stuff.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Give it 15 years if we are back in League One she will be sniffing around the first team looking like a bucket of smashed crabs.

Oh+god.+It+s+been+a+_1dab53add962c56a6f9687a6f4004e1e.gif

:lolol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Its a big no from me but you can't help admire how much money she's earned with actual no discernible talent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here