Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom in the Railway Bell

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not all of them , ever heard of a bloke called matthew harding?

Yes I played cricket with him for a Haywards Heath Colts he hated going to private school that's why he sent his kids to Hassocks and when I new him he was a very fit sportsman not the Guinness drinking Chelsea chairman. Long time ago :facepalm: a shame he went north and didn't turn left and support Brighton.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Was a very bizarre scene as we left the ground very late. Martin Perry was locking the gates to the entrance to the student bar past the East Stand, then passed Dick Knight one minute later (no doubt doing gate duties with Martin Perry) and then Tony Bloom was stood with a group of fans on our train out of Falmer. I presume TB locked up for the night and turned off all the lights.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Was a very bizarre scene as we left the ground very late. Martin Perry was locking the gates to the entrance to the student bar past the East Stand, then passed Dick Knight one minute later (no doubt doing gate duties with Martin Perry) and then Tony Bloom was stood with a group of fans on our train out of Falmer. I presume TB locked up for the night and turned off all the lights.

That is brilliant.

How else is he going to protect his investment ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here