Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who have been the best away fans so far in the Amex Era?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
After reading the Friday away fans thread it got me thinking - who have been the best away fans that have graced us with their presence since we moved in?

You choice could be for whatever reason.

Over to you....

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Middlesbrough or Leeds

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It depends on how well their team did at the Amex. Losing = silence.

B'muff and Liverpool stood out as noisy and sung alot, but their teams gave them goals to shout about.

West Ham & Arsenal = depressed silence / anger against their teams and managers.

A soft spot for Wolves on their 2013 relegation. Great fans, disgraceful team.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Sheffield Wednesday in the playoffs could have been the loudest.

Of course, we'll never know as there were 27,000 seagulls drowning them out from start to finish.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Leeds or Millwall. Both have thier fair share of idiots but they do make a racket.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Although I hate to say it - Leeds.

My instant feeling, too. I've missed only one league game at the Amex so my sample size is adequate. I really liked the way they set up drone for several minutes, while waving their scarves, which slowly morphed into a song. It reminded me of a track by Ulrich Schnauss.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sheffield Wednesday in the playoffs could have been the loudest.

Of course, we'll never know as there were 27,000 seagulls drowning them out from start to finish.

They were silent from the first minute until :wanker: got lucky and scored for them. Michael Vaughan summed it up as hell as we took them apart. Leeds and Millwall still chant loudly even in adversity.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Leeds were the loudest. Not sure vandalising toilets qualifies them as best though.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Leeds. Some rivaled the noise levels but they were either winning and/or getting promoted. Leeds were 4-0 down :lolol:. Have to hand it to em.

In our PL season is a tough one as they were mostly shit, probably palace with their reduced allocation were louder than most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here