Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If we do sign Bissouma, most but maybe not all of the money (fee and wages) for Isaac Hayden could be raised by selling Kayal and Norwood I'd expect.

Would give us 6 CMs for 3 positions. Gross, Stephens, Propper, Bissouma, Bernardo and Hayden. Surely enough in every respect.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If we do sign Bissouma, most but maybe not all of the money (fee and wages) for Isaac Hayden could be raised by selling Kayal and Norwood I'd expect.

Would give us 6 CMs for 3 positions. Gross, Stephens, Propper, Bissouma, Bernardo and Hayden. Surely enough in every respect.

Skalak or Hemed might be potential sales as well.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

That looks really strong too. But we don't need to sell players to buy them. Big boys leagie now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love when people hear the click of a landmine and instead of standing still, they jump up in the air waving their hands around. It is a long standing in joke. Get over yourself.

Its a sing of the times....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder whether Isaac Hayden suddenly being linked to us (handed in a transfer request yesterday) has put this one on hold.

Has he Shafted our transfer plans?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Its a sing of the times....

No, it's a sign...

It%27s_a_sin.jpg

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

From what I saw of the FC Gallen highlights Ben White looks pretty useful too,

TNBA

TTF

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Remember that he's only 21. Any stats need to be in context of how he's been developed so far at Lille. It would be interesting to know his youth team history, it might give some better clues to the type of player he is

Not for a second am I commenting on his ability as a footballer - simply that he’s probably not too attack minded is all.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That looks really strong too. But we don't need to sell players to buy them. Big boys leagie now.

Absolutely. The club has long said that individual transfer fees aren't a problem, the money is always there if we want to buy players. The one thing that Tony Bloom does demand however, is value for money, he will never buy a player for more than he is worth.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So he will not count in the 25 squad as a 21 year old?

He's 22 in August (born 30th August 1996) so will have to be named in the squad. The cut off for Under 21's next season will be players born on or after January 1st 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here