Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton beach big screen World Cup viewing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You can't link to somebody's instagram 'stories', but go and have a look at Steve Sidwell's stories from last night, if you want to see how watching England at home should really be done*.

*if you've been earning tens of thousands of pounds a week for a decade!

I saw that. It was a real "how the other half (Premier League footballers) live" moment for me. Doesn't get better than that does it, your own big screen in your own garden with invited guests, half of which are in your own pool.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ps) have now aborted the beach and heading to Concorde 2 where 14-16 year olds are welcome. Lovely.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I saw that. It was a real "how the other half (Premier League footballers) live" moment for me. Doesn't get better than that does it, your own big screen in your own garden with invited guests, half of which are in your own pool.

Sidwell had posted a video of that garden the day before without the screen so John Terry had obviously hired it especially for the match!

index11.jpg

The swimming pool just out of shot to the left. Looks blinking lovely!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Just emailed them got this response:

Thank you for your email. We apologise for the confusion regarding our added age restriction for the England match this Saturday. This is a security measure which has been put in place on all England matches going forward.

I have looped in our team at See Tickets who will be able to process your refund.

So that is that then.

Off to the Marina?

obviously ticket sales have exceeded the original boundary so rather than under 18 's they want overs who can spend 6 quid on a bottle of warm piss....no...??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

quite a few of my pals in worthing have this lifestyle .......financial advisors , builders and one guy who does gynaecological reconstructive surgery in london .....hes got the best pad out of the lot ......but ask yourself , are they really happy...??? ???

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Brighton Marina have just changed their minds and decided they won't be showing any more England games as it will just be tennis. I have it on good authority it kicked off down there Tuesday night which is probably why they have decided against any more.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Brighton Marina have just changed their minds and decided they won't be showing any more England games as it will just be tennis. I have it on good authority it kicked off down there Tuesday night which is probably why they have decided against any more.

ffs......the oiks ruin it for everyone again ......tennis zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013

Is this genuine or one of those hear say moments... I was really relying on this for saturday due to needing to be at the marina from 6pm onwards :(

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Is this genuine or one of those hear say moments... I was really relying on this for saturday due to needing to be at the marina from 6pm onwards :(

Sadly genuine mate. Have a look on the Brighton Marina Facebook page.

They will show it in the Master Marina and probably even Wetherspoons if you are stuck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here