Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomori

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He played today against Arsenal in China live on ITV, I was surprised to see him play because he recently played in a tournament and thought he may be rested and also I expected him to be loaned out so not really in the squad.
This may mean that he will not be loaned out again and may be given his chance.
He played very well again, very solid.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He did well for us but I do not see how he would benefit the team at the moment if all our players are available.
He looks to have more pace ....knows the players, system and manager. I would sign him now. I suspect we will play 3 central defenders so he would work well. I have not seen any friendlies what format have we played?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He looks to have more pace ....knows the players, system and manager. I would sign him now. I suspect we will play 3 central defenders so he would work well. I have not seen any friendlies what format have we played?

4-4-1-1 today which is the formation i'd expect us to use in a lot of home games (and the aways where we stand a hint of a chance)

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
4-4-1-1 today which is the formation i'd expect us to use in a lot of home games (and the aways where we stand a hint of a chance)

Thanks for that... Still would sign him even though we might not go down the 5 at back route... But it's only my opinion

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd be quite happy if we paid 10m for him. He is absolute quality, and at 19 he is only going to get better, especially under the tutelage of Sir Christopher of Hughton. Thats a proper investment right there.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Seems such an obvious option for us in terms of what he can cover I'd be surprised if we hadn't enquired as to whether a permanent signing is not possible. Nothing to stop them insisting on a buy back clause.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Was on the bench for Chelsea at the weekend. Can't be far off a start for them with Cahill suspended.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You're actually saying we have enough left backs ? :cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

We can only play 1 with Bong as back up and in a dire emergency of injuries we could use Rosenior remembering we have to name a squad of 25, so Rosenior will be the utility defender that may have fallen to Tomori to play, and he can also play defensive midfield if needed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here