Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert, so it starts

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
I'd sell him for anything £20M+ in an instant. He won't be able to win games on his own in the top division. If he learns to pass the ball rather than taking on too much himself then I'd reconsider.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'd sell him for anything £20M+ in an instant. He won't be able to win games on his own in the top division. If he learns to pass the ball rather than taking on too much himself then I'd reconsider.

Are you at all aware of today's transfer market?

Thank **** you aren't a decision maker on two counts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think exactly the opposite. AK produces the goods time and time again, March is a raw work in progress.
Despite the injures Solly has played an awful lot of games, in the second tier, to still be a raw work in progress.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

balls to that. If he kept going through the defence rather than passing to Baldock or Hemed he'd have had 25+ goals and be on his way to greatness.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Sorry mate best player in the championship , one of the best players that had ever played for us , yet you moan because you reckon he can't pass , you would take 20 million , glad you are not in charge of buying and selling players at the club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If a top six club comes in for him, he'll be gone. Otherwise he's going to be staying. I don't think he's good enough to interest the top six btw.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Despite the injures Solly has played an awful lot of games, in the second tier, to still be a raw work in progress.

WIP as to the goods actually produced on the pitch - goals and assists. AK would be way ahead in that department over March.

No talk on NSC of Everton or similar about to make huge bids for March. Why would that be?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
WIP as to the goods actually produced on the pitch - goals and assists. AK would be way ahead in that department over March.

No talk on NSC of Everton or similar about to make huge bids for March. Why would that be?
I don't understand what you mean.

I'm questioning when does a player stop being "a raw work in progress"?

Suggesting that 70+ games in the second tier, even with the 2 serious injuries, is enough to have developed beyond "raw".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here