Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Inaugural Nations League draw , Today 11 am ish

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Don’t get me wrong, I like Harry Kane, a great centre forward, I just think he looks knackered at the moment, not only for England, but Spurs too.
He has now been playing or injured for three years , more or less constantly. I think he needs a rest or he could go the way of Torres after his last full season at Liverpool, where he’d played constantly for 3 years.

I dont disagree he looks tired, but he is still on 11 goals already for the season - I believe that is the highest among players playing in the PL?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The best bit of that game? Playing 3 lions at the end, specifically to piss the Croatian's off who moaned about it at the WC. Lovren's face was a picture.

Portugal in the summer you say. #skyscanner

I love this England team. Best since Euro 96.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm thinking the same.

Flight prices will soar from now, so worth getting in quick.

I'm with you but where do we book flights to? I'm guessing this will be in Lisbon but Porto is the other end of the country and a viable alternative. I ended up in Porto in 2004 when we lost to Portugal and the game was in Lisbon (long story). I don't want to do the same thing twice.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm with you but where do we book flights to? I'm guessing this will be in Lisbon but Porto is the other end of the country and a viable alternative. I ended up in Porto in 2004 when we lost to Portugal and the game was in Lisbon (long story). I don't want to do the same thing twice.

From the BBC (in relation to the semis) :

Porto's Estadio do Dragao and the Estadio D. Afonso Henriques in Guimaraes are the proposed venues.

The details are set to be confirmed by Uefa on Monday, 3 December - the finals draw will also take place that day.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

It would appear as though the games are going to be in Porto and Guimarães which are about 50km apart.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Porto to Lisbon is a couple of hours on the train.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Excellent. Porto it is. For anyone that hasn't been there it is well worth a visit and in contrast to the touristy south.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here