Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope you are right about Kayal. Back to his best would be like a new signing but we haven't seen this form for a year. Steve Sidwell surprised me last year. Up at Newcastle at the start of the season he looked off the pace but what a turnaround.

Whilst Sidwell was a revelation, his pace did get him in trouble at times, giving away a few needless fouls (remember this in the Villa game especially on final day). This will be most likely be punished far more severely in the Prem.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst Sidwell was a revelation, his pace did get him in trouble at times, giving away a few needless fouls (remember this in the Villa game especially on final day). This will be most likely be punished far more severely in the Prem.

Disaster waiting to happen.

Free kicks. Goals. Red cards.

Sadly.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we're relying on Izzy to fill the 10 roll we could really be in the soup......

I'm not expecting it to be honest but it is an option if needed, In reality I can see us really busting our transfer record on a decent midfielder and again on a forward player.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not expecting it to be honest but it is an option if needed, In reality I can see us really busting our transfer record on a decent midfielder and again on a forward player.

We really need both of those players in now... need to get a move on...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Tom Lawrence again doing the rounds. 8 million the rough fee. Can play anywhere across the 3 behind the central striker. Personally think it's another rumour going around in circles

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Talented player who I rate highly, but can't see it. Money better spent in more key positions surely.

11 goals and 11 assists in a rubbish team last season. Mick mcarthy (best mates with hughton) loved him.

This one does seem to add up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here