Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwood to Fulham on loan?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Sweetener for Tom Cairney? Please Please Please!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Simply not good enough. Great move for him. Will always be remembered for his train surf and nothing else.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Recommend he perseveres with that bottle blonde look, so at least somebody somewhere might have a sporting chance of recognising him in the street.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
If true you would assume a minimum of one midfielder due in soon. Didnt we want one extra including Norwood? I don't see us letting anyone go with the current squad level as it is. 22 players currently not including Lua lua and towell unless I can't count.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If true you would assume a minimum of one midfielder due in soon. Didnt we want one extra including Norwood? I don't see us letting anyone go with the current squad level as it is. 22 players currently not including Lua lua and towell unless I can't count.
25 currently ( including Norwood, Towell, KLL and Ince ).

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Can't see the point in loaning him out for a year instead of selling. If we go down, he'd again be a decent option at championship level but where is the incentive for him? It would be clear he's not rated as an option at Premier League level. Sell now and free up some funds/wages.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Hope it works out for him at Fulham, played an important part last season, but would have had limited game time in Premier League. Good business all round if we get a better replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
25 currently ( including Norwood, Towell, KLL and Ince ).

In that basis alone you would expect 2 Cm, 1 number 10 and a winger into the 25 man squad as I don't think any of those 4 will be in it. With 1/2 likely loans could we still expect 6 more in?
Versatel defender - similar to Gomez
X2 CM
Number 10 similar to Brown
Winger
CF

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
In that basis alone you would expect 2 Cm, 1 number 10 and a winger into the 25 man squad as I don't think any of those 4 will be in it. With 1/2 likely loans could we still expect 6 more in?
Versatel defender - similar to Gomez
X2 CM
Number 10 similar to Brown
Winger
CF

Depends on GK situation, whether we stick with Sanchez as 3rd or bring someone in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here