Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pokemon Go

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Also, I'm up to 201 Pokemon now, as I finally got a Dragonite.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Also, I'm up to 201 Pokemon now, as I finally got a Dragonite.
I caught a Dratini in Worthing this morning so now up to 70 candies - getting ever closer to it.

Dragonite, Snorlax and Tangela are my remaining Gen1 missings, although I am hoping to track down a Tauros when I'm in the US in a few weeks.

I did also find two Totodiles and a Cyndaquil all next to each other this morning, so that was a useful grouping - got me closer to a Feraligatr and enabled me to evolve my first Quilava.

Nice to meet you in person last night, by the way. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I got a good Magikarp yesterday

CP164
HP 38

And it has 6 possible IV combinations:

LevelAttackDefenseStaminaPercentage perfect
2714121591%
2714131593%
2813101584%

And is predicted to produce a Gyarados of 2981

The Shiny is far less impressive

CP72
HP25

LevelAttackDefenseStaminaPercentage perfect
1754633%
1755636%
1752731%
1753733%
1754736%
1841522%
1842524%
1843527%

Predicted Gyarados of 1511... rubbish
Keep it as a Magikarp then unless you fall in to a whole lot of candy..
You can Buddy with a Magikarp and you will get 1 Candy per Km but even then that's a lot of walking. Prefer to use a Pinap berry on every capture to boost

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
400 Magikarp candies took a long time but there's a place round the corner from my girlfriend's where there are always loads so I went early a few times for a bit of a walk. Then rather annoying to have a water event few days later but heyho!

Dratini candies I'm up to about 25 so a long hard slog ahead. Similar with Rydon, Lapras and an eventual Snorlax if I can find one.

It's nice reading some of these posts as I get stuff like Tangelas within 10 mins every time log on over here in Asia yet some you guys find common I bet I'm really struggling with. Will have to remember to play somehow on my Asian phone when back visiting UK in the summer to balance things up ^_^

Oh and hit level 30 yesterday which resulted in 3 extra incubators. Extremely handy!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I caught a Dratini in Worthing this morning so now up to 70 candies - getting ever closer to it.

Dragonite, Snorlax and Tangela are my remaining Gen1 missings, although I am hoping to track down a Tauros when I'm in the US in a few weeks.

I did also find two Totodiles and a Cyndaquil all next to each other this morning, so that was a useful grouping - got me closer to a Feraligatr and enabled me to evolve my first Quilava.

Nice to meet you in person last night, by the way. :thumbsup:

Likewise. Good to put a name to a face. Going to spend an hour on Worthing seafront tomorrow with the kids, so hopefully a few more Magicarp to chose from... I have enough candies (820+)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Likewise. Good to put a name to a face. Going to spend an hour on Worthing seafront tomorrow with the kids, so hopefully a few more Magicarp to chose from... I have enough candies (820+)
Don't forget to use those Pinap berries to max your candy, it really does help.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone still going since the gym changes etc?

Plodding on here. Level 33 and 224 caught.

Plodding here too, level 31, 212 caught.

Not so much fun now the gyms have changed, could have earned 700 coins a week if really lucky now that is down to a max of 350. Gym " Raids" are pretty pointless now, you either need plenty of people or can do it on your own for a crap mon. To bag a good one is really hard solo so pointless trying.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Was speaking to a friend last night and didn’t realise this game was still going. Any of NSCs great and good still playing ??? ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Was speaking to a friend last night and didn’t realise this game was still going. Any of NSCs great and good still playing ??? ?
I'm still in....level 36

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
You should all be playing the blockchain games similar to pokemon - you win real value instead of points.

etheremon, and all the others...

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I see a bunch of people hanging outside my apartment playing this, they seem happy, so each to their own.

I think that's the most polite way I can provide my opinion [emoji16]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here