Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue It

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
which means the bronze membership I bought for my mum yesterday was a complete waste of money?

If you don't have the 20 points required (and if you have bought tickets before, you may well have) then you'll have to wait until Thursday for Man City tickets. For West Brom and Newcastle, you can buy now.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
If you don't have the 20 points required (and if you have bought tickets before, you may well have) then you'll have to wait until Thursday for Man City tickets. For West Brom and Newcastle, you can buy now.

No, you can still buy tickets for West Brom & Newcastle

Well, yeah, we're not in Sussex for those games though. Sucks being an exile sometimes. I can't risk losing seats for me, my dad and my daughter so mum will have to stay at home. Ah, just the way it is, she used to go quite a bit in the 60's when she liked the Goldstone terraces, but won't be in crowds anymore unless she's with the rest of us.

hey ho

As an addendum my dad never assigned my fan number to tickets he bought for me last season, so I don't have enough loyalty points as a result. ............He does ....................

So thats that then :down:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sucks being an exile sometimes.

There are all sorts of sucky situations, of varying degrees.

My 7-y-o is unlikely to be able to come to the game. I have 2 season tickets - 1*adult and 1*child. My daughter uses the child ticket when she's with me, which is every other weekend, so it's just the luck of how the fixtures fall as to whether she gets to come or not. My son wasn't really into the Albion nor football generally but would occasionally come along if we were at home and my daughter wasn't with me. It was more about the sweets, crisps and playing on the iPad than the match though.

Over the last 6 months or so, he has slowly started to 'get it' but at just the wrong time for me to be able to get him a season ticket - he's no doubt number 182,943,610 on the waiting list. Even though I bought him YS+ he doesn't have the required 20 points either (as he generally attends with the season ticket) so I can't buy Man City for him today either (I don't care where the actual seat is as long as it's WSU as he'll sit on my lap in my seat) and as my daughter is with me that weekend, he'll likely miss out.

I wish I'd just bought him a cheap-as-chips WSU u10 season ticket a while back and kept it in reserve, just in case, even though previously it would have gone unused.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There are all sorts of sucky situations, of varying degrees.

My 7-y-o is unlikely to be able to come to the game. I have 2 season tickets - 1*adult and 1*child. My daughter uses the child ticket when she's with me, which is every other weekend, so it's just the luck of how the fixtures fall as to whether she gets to come or not. My son wasn't really into the Albion nor football generally but would occasionally come along if we were at home and my daughter wasn't with me. It was more about the sweets, crisps and playing on the iPad than the match though.

Over the last 6 months or so, he has slowly started to 'get it' but at just the wrong time for me to be able to get him a season ticket - he's no doubt number 182,943,610 on the waiting list. Even though I bought him YS+ he doesn't have the required 20 points either (as he generally attends with the season ticket) so I can't buy Man City for him today either (I don't care where the actual seat is as long as it's WSU as he'll sit on my lap in my seat) and as my daughter is with me that weekend, he'll likely miss out.

I wish I'd just bought him a cheap-as-chips WSU u10 season ticket a while back and kept it in reserve, just in case, even though previously it would have gone unused.

I think the odd seat in WSU you'll get, there's quite a few going spare at the moment and you'll get a shot in the STH window before general sale. Plus there's bound to be returns through the exchange.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think the odd seat in WSU you'll get, there's quite a few going spare at the moment and you'll get a shot in the STH window before general sale. Plus there's bound to be returns through the exchange.

The exchange, when it comes online, should help when many folk are on Summer holiday.

I'd suggest it's also likely to help you too. Granted, your Mum might not want to sit by herself, but if you were able to get a single seat close-ish to the others you buy today, surely you'd take it and sit in it yourself with your family, mum included, in the other seats?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Before i ring the club does anyone know if season tickets for car parking are available.....they've bumped the price of a print at home ticket up to the same as pay on the day...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Before i ring the club does anyone know if season tickets for car parking are available.....they've bumped the price of a print at home ticket up to the same as pay on the day...
They are available this year at the bridge, that's if they are not sold out.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I got online on my phone at 8.20 and then the laptop at 8.45

When the random numbers were allocated I got 460 on the laptop and 1300 on my phone. I was very glad that I had both on the go.

i then ended up going to buy tickets, choosing seats etc. Only to be told at the basket that I couldn't assign it to my son. Called the ticket line, was 5 in the queue, let them know and hey presto the tickets were booked over the phone.

Pretty impressed with the way the club have done this and can see the logic in making it fair with the random queue numbers, otherwise people will just remain logged in all night.

Bring on City :albion2:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
then they really did lie to me yesterday. No, I'm pretty sure mine is valid

12221c90347b6390f0d444f4ce965b40.png

Let me know if it works for you because if it does then that will help me out.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
It does say that, true, although it also says this:

"New members benefits will begin when tickets for the 2017/18 season go on sale"

I'll be kicking up a little stink if that gets enforced

You can prove it now by seeing if it allows you to buy a West Brom/Newcastle ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here