Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post-match party in the East concourse again tomorrow

For the record, it was excellent.

Hats off to the club. The whole "Amex experience" thing could not have been better today.

Before the game Moshe Jnr got to bowl at Sid the Shark, throw sponges at Guy Butters, and play tennis with Greg Rudsedski.

After the game we had a lovely time in and outside East Stand Lower. In between his game of football with a bunch of other kids he had magic photos with Calde, Bruno, Stocko, Greer and CMS. Then we moved inside and had a great laugh with the disco,

Only needed COG or Dale Stephens to find the net and it would have been a perfect day.

Did rr do some juggling on a unicycle:facepalm: FOOTBALLS DEAD!:(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Because there were a few Watford idiots outside and the stewards were waiting for them to disperse.

Hardly a shambles.

Sorry...yes shambles was a bit strong. Shame they didn't tell us why we were waiting, I would have hung around.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Did rr do some juggling on a unicycle:facepalm: FOOTBALLS DEAD!:(
You could play a good game of "NSC Bingo" with a thread like this.

Mention anything other than old school middle aged bloke terrace culture and the Muppet Show goes into full swing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
However much they put into the other stuff or if you insist "match day experience" it really is irrelevant.

Get the on pitch stuff right and everything else looks after itself.

Personally I'm fed up with away fans having a good time at the AMEX, I want them to go home miserable.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
However much they put into the other stuff or if you insist "match day experience" it really is irrelevant.

Get the on pitch stuff right and everything else looks after itself
It is this sort of insight that makes NSC special. I just hope someone from the club reads it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had an 'Amex moment' today as I stood in the long queue at the club shop to by some half priced goods. The queue disappeared within about 1 min and I looked up as about 10 employees of the Albion were quickly serving people and wishing them to enjoy the game. In a mint as feck club shop at our state of the art magnificent stadium. How far we've come. Disappointing seasons will happen on the pitch always.. But our future is bright bright bright..!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I had an 'Amex moment' today as I stood in the long queue at the club shop to by some half priced goods. The queue disappeared within about 1 min and I looked up as about 10 employees of the Albion were quickly serving people and wishing them to enjoy the game. In a mint as feck club shop at our state of the art magnificent stadium. How far we've come. Disappointing seasons will happen on the pitch always.. But our future is bright bright bright..!

You've just sorted out the clubs next marketing campaign.... #AmexMoment

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent post match party, thoroughly enjoyed it

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's everything that's wrong with football these days, kids should go because they want to see the match not because there is some idiot dressed as a pirate

Too right we shouldn't be encouraging kids to go to football matches to watch football especially when the adults moan about how dire it is :whistle:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personally I'm fed up with away fans having a good time at the AMEX, I want them to go home miserable.

Found the Watford fans very odd yesterday. I was stood on the grass bank outside the East enjoying a post-match pint, and most Watford fans were just ambling past with faces like a slapped arse. Couldn't understand it. I shouted at a small group of them "cheer up ffs, you've just almost been promoted" and they just looked back at me as if I were mad. :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Found the Watford fans very odd yesterday. I was stood on the grass bank outside the East enjoying a post-match pint, and most Watford fans were just ambling past with faces like a slapped arse. Couldn't understand it. I shouted at a small group of them "cheer up ffs, you've just almost been promoted" and they just looked back at me as if I were mad. :shrug:

Those at the post match party were terrific and once they realised they were promoted celebrated really well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We can't score for toffee but never mind we had.
A band
Kids games
A world class tennis player.
An opera singer.

I just wish the main event was a bit better.
Oh nearly forgot
A disco

I really don't understand posts like yours and the similar "I'd rather the club focused on scoring goals/winning games/getting promoted" posts that happen.

The Albion is a fair-sized organisation now with many groups of people doing different things. Those who are responsible for the family-friendly activities that take place on a match day will not be involved with finding players, training players nor actually playing.

Although our strike force might look as though they've spent all week learning how to play cricket in a shark costume and honing their concourse disco DJ skills, they actually haven't.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I really don't understand posts like yours and the similar "I'd rather the club focused on scoring goals/winning games/getting promoted" posts that happen.

The Albion is a fair-sized organisation now with many groups of people doing different things. Those who are responsible for the family-friendly activities that take place on a match day will not be involved with finding players, training players nor actually playing.

Although our strike force do look as though they've spent all week learning how to play cricket in a shark costume and honing their concourse disco DJ skills, they actually haven't.

Adult supporters of future years etc etc

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You could play a good game of "NSC Bingo" with a thread like this.

Mention anything other than old school middle aged bloke terrace culture and the Muppet Show goes into full swing.

If you're fingering [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] & [MENTION=12634]Return of the Rev[/MENTION] (with a guest appearance by [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]) then you're spot on.

Talk about unwitting self-parody.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here