Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Is Naylor a ****?
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Wait a minute, Glenn Murray could be heading back to #bhafc........with Reading on Boxing Day.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Is Naylor a ****?
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Wait a minute, Glenn Murray could be heading back to #bhafc........with Reading on Boxing Day.
Still haven't forgiven him for tweeting that a former hero was returning a couple of seasons ago. Everyone thought it was Zamora but it turned out to be Hammond.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
So I take it O'Grady is the taller option up front now. Does anyone think he will make the bench, to provide that option? Was he signed before Hyypia became manager? It seems so long ago I can't remember. I suppose I was hoping we might get someone else in, though I never thought Wood had any mileage. Presumably Baldock is the Ulloa replacement, with Colunga for Barnes/Rodriguez/Lingard.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Has CMS shagged your mum or something?

Why do you have it in for him so much? It's such an ongoing vendetta that it's nearly laughable now.

ongoing?? Ive not said a word about him for over a year and a half. Yes he always gives 100%, yes he's a very smiley chap, yes in league 1 he was a good striker but for all the effort he puts in he still has a terrible first touch and doesn't score enough. Just an opinion like ;)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So I take it O'Grady is the taller option up front now. Does anyone think he will make the bench, to provide that option? Was he signed before Hyypia became manager? It seems so long ago I can't remember. I suppose I was hoping we might get someone else in, though I never thought Wood had any mileage. Presumably Baldock is the Ulloa replacement, with Colunga for Barnes/Rodriguez/Lingard.

Dunk is the taller option

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here