Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Cole spotted at the Amex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well quite, which is why i would be taken aback if an earlier poster actually is accusing me of lying.
I think they were. To be fair, they don't know you, and a lot of people do post complete shit on here, so don't take it personally.

I'd invite anyone to trawl through my 6000+ posts to see if i'm prone to wildly speculating.
Oh Jesus, this is going to take a while. Best I make a pot of tea.

This Joe Cole snippet was told to me today and weighing up my trust in the person who told me, i felt it was worth passing on.
Let's hear more about the lady that told you. Like us, you're wondering if it's true or not. Is the lady a bit of a joker? Could she have been put up to this? Is she prone to exaggerate? Or are you completely confident that she's telling the truth, accurately, and the only question is whether Joe has fully made his mind up yet?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I think they were. To be fair, they don't know you, and a lot of people do post complete shit on here, so don't take it personally.

I'm a sensitive chap!

Oh Jesus, this is going to take a while. Best I make a pot of tea.

Trust me, you dont need to look!

Let's hear more about the lady that told you. Like us, you're wondering if it's true or not. Is the lady a bit of a joker? Could she have been put up to this? Is she prone to exaggerate? Or are you completely confident that she's telling the truth, accurately, and the only question is whether Joe has fully made his mind up yet?

Ok - whilst a pleasant person indeed, I wouldn't say a joker. Before today I didn't know she had links to WHU, and the person i was with at the time mentioned they had heard JC on TalkSport this morning. She piped up and said what I have posted.
I have no cause to doubt her story, and she didn't say if they were any riders (ie promotion, new manager etc). Time will tell, but i'll stand my the integrity of the story.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Since he first played. In his best role, that of playmaker, number ten, whatever you call it, he was on course to be England's Hagi. Then came the move to Chelsea, where Mourinho decided to play him out of position, wide on the left. Hey presto, he suddenly became the answer to England's left-side problem, but unfortunately he didn't have the pace to excel there. Ancelotti tried to bring him back into a central attacking role, but the Chelsea midfield logjam meant that he didn't get the run of games he needed. Some say his best season was on loan at Lille. Eden Hazard has raved about him. I agree he hasn't had the career he should have, but that doesn't mean he wasn't one of the best.

I'm glad we'd never have a manager to shove a talented playmaker on the wing. That could lead to people whinging about his tackling and his pace

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
[MENTION=139]Jam The Man[/MENTION] you should know by now that everyone bar possibly Neecha and Bozza start at a 0% truth rating so if you really have something that you know is true you need a little more substance to it than 'my friend heard it from the horses mouth'.

EDIT:
Jam The Man said:
Ok - whilst a pleasant person indeed, I wouldn't say a joker. Before today I didn't know she had links to WHU, and the person i was with at the time mentioned they had heard JC on TalkSport this morning. She piped up and said what I have posted.
I have no cause to doubt her story, and she didn't say if they were any riders (ie promotion, new manager etc). Time will tell, but i'll stand my the integrity of the story.

That's more like it!

For the record, I think he's a bit of a window licker but should still do well at this level. I'd be worried about how much we'd actually see of him. I'm surprised QPR haven't been in for him due to Harry's love for him.

Dec 29, 2011
There is nothing in either of those releases that imply we are cutting costs. If Orland is on 20k and PIG is on 25k a week then we could possibly sign 4 decent players on 12k a week each, they would still be on a lot more than the Championship current average wage.

Nowhere near.. You seriously believe Orlandi is on 20k a week?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
They played an interview on Talksport this morning. His words were along the lines of 'Finance is not important in relation to my next move' which is good news for us as someone can and will offer more I am sure.

sign. him. up.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
It's rather magnificent to think that our super-creative midfield, with its faultless passing, wouldn't be improved by one of the best players of his generation in that position. What could Joe Cole's football brain possibly offer us or our young players?

Pretty sure Jan Molby could still do a job at £90k a week.....

ryans father

Jul 19, 2005
East Sheen SW14
Well put that man!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm a sensitive chap!
If you're going to post inside info on here, toughen up.

Nice. I like the way it merged into the conversation. If she's a wind-up merchant, then take your hat off to her, she's good. Obviously through a glass of water over her blouse too.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If you're going to post inside info on here, toughen up.

Nice. I like the way it merged into the conversation. If she's a wind-up merchant, then take your hat off to her, she's good. Obviously through a glass of water over her blouse too.

LOL about toughening up! You should see the messages and abuse i've had about CKR for 9 years!

I'd best not do the water trick though!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Nowhere near.. You seriously believe Orlandi is on 20k a week?

No I don't, I doubt very much that he is on anything approaching that, but it fits in with the scaremongering of we are cutting costs so I thought I'd join in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey this Oscar business has really focussed minds.....a few weeks ago the first questions would have been is she fit and how big are her norks!!
Good point. Please do the honours.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
14,000-odd views in 5 and a half days suggests this signing would be very, very popular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here