Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus???

Dec 29, 2011
Want my seat number? Maybe you internet hard men can come and front me? PM and I'll give it to you if not then shut up you geeks.

You actually go to games? wow.
Also, calling people geeks because they post on a forum that you too post on is the definition of hypocrisy.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Row z seat 0378. You give it large on here saying I'm a troll. Come and chat with me, I won't bite, promise.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Want my seat number? Maybe you internet hard men can come and front me? PM and I'll give it to you if not then shut up you geeks.

Oh dear, the internet idiot is now challenging everyone to an internet hard man meat... you're sounding more and more moronic by the minute. Thank f*** I don't have to sit next to a netball fan.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Did he get sent off or did he just have enough?

None of our strikers are performing at this level there is nothing the rest of the team or Gus can do untill they sort themselves out, that and the fact that those dirty northern scud monkeys were kicking lumps out of us and getting away with it would piss any manager off,but he chose the team he must take the rough with the smooth ,in our favour premier league clubs will not want a manager that deserts his troops.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Row z seat 0378. You give it large on here saying I'm a troll. Come and chat with me, I won't bite, promise.

Which proves, you dont have a seat

What stand is that in then?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Moderating note: moved due to multiple instances of abuse and excessive language. Multiple infractions issued after several reported posts.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Am I allowed to say that walking off because it is not going your way is a little pathetic? And certainly not the behaviour of someone destined for a 'top job'...

Yes you are Gus is doing a good job for us, but is letting him self down with his lack of self control it shows passion which is why we love him

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hope he did get sent off and to be honest I hope he never comes back. Reminds me of rafa benitez where he hasn't a f***ing clue what his best team is. always worrys about the opposition instead of them worrying about us. Southampton reading etc always know their best team, oh not Gus = cuckoo.

He had had enough, he applauded the fans as he went past us and it was clear that he did not want to get himself in trouble.

When it comes to not having a f***ing clue, he is nothing compared to a total tool such as yourself.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Gus got a rousing reception from us :)

Sorry I haven't read through the rest of the thread yet but if I was there today I would have cheered the team off whatever. We have come so far I cannot understand why people get so frustrated. They need to wait 5 minutes before they post. I have applauded TMLS. I think I'm doomed!! UTA

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
I thought this.
Burnley at the Amex were a disgusting dirty side, set up by Howe to niggle, prevoke and stop us playing. Coupled with a total twat of a ref, and we were down to 9 men.
Today sounded on the radio like deja-vu, he set them up the same way, fouls all over theplace and another ref who was very pro Burnley.
I reckon he flounced to avoid shaking the smug little wankers hand and to avoid getting a red/report from the ref, cos he was bound to confront him, at the end of the game.
Ok his selection did seem strange, with our three speedy wide boys on the bench, but lets take a second to think about it.
Gus sets his side up with the help of scouts that watch the opponents leading up to the game, and also with the knowledge, that not one person on NSC knows, who has been off colour during the week, who is carrying a knock or niggle, or perhaps more importantly, who has come from the biggest spenders in world football and maybe thinks just by being here, he should be selected without putting in the effort during the week.
We are not privy to any of this inner information, but if I was in Gus's shoes, I would probably put the nut on that little prick Howes and then done the same again to McCann.
Today was a game we should have won, but now we have to beat WHU, Reading and Brum, whereas we could have probably got away with losing one of those if we had won today. I think we are playing for the last play-off spot with Cardiff and Boro, lets hope they draw tomorrow.

Arrrghhhh I've also agreed with HS. There is no hope for me. Kill me know and bury me besides the muppet that is Humbug!! UTA

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I quite enjoyed it. It was passionate. It's basically how we all felt, we were playing all the football, getting fouled constantly, then somehow being labelled by the home fans and the ref as cheats - then they were able to successfully kill the last 10 mins with feigned injuries. It was a waste of time being there at that stage, and Gus demonstrated that that's how he felt. I took it as a statement of support for the players more than anything - and anyone who thinks his absence for the last 2 mins of injury time was damaging to the team is deluded.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Another thing to note about his early departure was he took quite a while to acknowledge our support as he walked round the edge of the pitch past us. Normally at the end of games he might give us a little clap from the half way line then disappear down the tunnel but he was full on going for it Infront of the fans yesterday! He obviously appreciated the support him and the team were getting.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Jesus wept, that HumBug muppet shouldn't be let near a keyboard, never mind NSC. I was not there, so therefore I will not give any opinion as to why Gus walked off. But reading some of the bull shit on here, you'd have thought he was wearing a palace shirt under his tracksuit or something.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here