Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Palace fans posing as Brighton fans post on NSC?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
We only ban people for good reason, I just wanted to help him prove his point, sadly his declining my help will probably go against him in what many on here think, but as i said, it was always his call............
I've been blunt about the mods but I suspect THEY would not be banning me because THEY think I'm a Palace fan. I mean I know THEY or you will ban me but I cannot believe you genuinely believe I am a Palace fan

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
OK here is the deal. Football chaps are anoraks whether or not that is a good thing. The allegation is that there are Palace fans on this forum and I am one of 3 falsely accused. For some reason you seem to like dipping into my threads like a man with a dirty mack hanging round a children's play ground. I'm not sure how or why you get off on it but you are making my flesh crawl you nasty, pervy piece of low life. That's worth getting a long ban for because I've been conned into thinking you are someone worth communicating with. You 2 faced traitor. Please slide away slug.

Charming, enjoy the time remaining to you here.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
"Mints" who posts as New York Eagle on the BBS.

"Stan Awful" who posts as Salad fan Club on the BBS.

There is another...prolific poster........posing as a Brighton supporter, but only knows about much of our history and songs etc etc etc, because he used to be a uni student in Brighton many years ago.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I find it genuinely astonishing how wound up some people can get over an internet messageboard. I can't imagine anything on here ever mattering to me enough for me to totally lose it.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Charming, enjoy the time remaining to you here.
it's been emotional. I don't know how long it takes but if I could just say that I have always played a straight bat. I've called it as I've seen it. OK I might have been wrong. I have only ever insulted people who insulted me. They might have thought their insults are justified and that's the name of the game. yes I've found it odd that I get the ban and they don't but I suppose it's not my club so it's not my rules. Come the glorious day there will be a forum which is totally fair and objective. I bid thee farewell. If you must sent me another message, leave it in the basket and I'll read it later.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
it's been emotional. I don't know how long it takes but if I could just say that I have always played a straight bat. I've called it as I've seen it. OK I might have been wrong. I have only ever insulted people who insulted me. They might have thought their insults are justified and that's the name of the game. yes I've found it odd that I get the ban and they don't but I suppose it's not my club so it's not my rules. Come the glorious day there will be a forum which is totally fair and objective. I bid thee farewell. If you must sent me another message, leave it in the basket and I'll read it later.

You take this all a bit too seriously me old mucka.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Just come back with a better attitude, or end your days on Seagulls Chat.....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We only ban people for good reason, I just wanted to help him prove his point, sadly his declining my help will probably go against him in what many on here think, but as i said, it was always his call............

If he had described you in the same way what would be your reply:mad:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If he had described you in the same way what would be your reply:mad:

1 Why on earth would I randomly describe him in the same way. He has not been winding me up all the time.
2 Please confirm hitony if you are genuinely a moderator given the information you have asked me to disclose.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I find it genuinely astonishing how wound up some people can get over an internet messageboard. I can't imagine anything on here ever mattering to me enough for me to totally lose it.
You would if one of your fellow Palace fans was insulting you though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here