Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yet again Man City first game on, despite yet again being one of the live TV games today. Predictable and Boring.
Spurs Arsenal will be number 2 - the other live TV game today. Boring.
99% of the 'fans' of these clubs who wanted to watch this game today will have done so already.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Well they're top and thumped Leicester 5-1, not really sure what you expect? Just like last season when either us or Newcastle were first up week in week out. It's the way it goes, it's the beauty of TiVo or sky plus.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yet again, why the fvck does it bother you???

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yet again Man City first game on, despite yet again being one of the live TV games today. Predictable and Boring.
Spurs Arsenal will be number 2 - the other live TV game today. Boring.
99% of the 'fans' of these clubs who wanted to watch this game today will have done so already.

I watched our game already, don't get your point?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yet again, why the fvck does it bother you???

Agreed, I really can't get bothered about this. Anyway, this is bloody luxury compared to just a few years ago when I used to stay up to watch the League Show for our 30 seconds of highlights and invariably wake up on the sofa just as the dregs of League Two were being shown.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Never watch it now due to bias towards the top 6.

I understand why they do it, but in my view it just becomes boring and tedious. Catch our highlights on South Today on Mondays now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
'kin unbelievable, if Man City had scored that they'd all have tissues around their cocks, little Brighton do it, last game shown, run out of time, don't replay it... coonts.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Bloody disgraceful!
A goal of that quality not even mentioned

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Pathetic...no comment post match at all about our cracking goal

Let’s hope Goals on Sunday do better ...someone earlier said Glen Murray is the studio guest

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
'kin unbelievable, if Man City had scored that they'd all have tissues around their cocks, little Brighton do it, last game shown, run out of time, don't replay it... coonts.

I was just going to post something similar. Possibly the best goal of the night.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Never in a million years that was a pen. The BBC commentator is a dick for saying well done ref

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here