Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sakho

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Was you at the Amex to see you lose the other week? Only got one shot at evening up bragging rights now - a win and it’s even in a few months, anything else and it’s ours again :thumbsup:

:laugh:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’m sure that it is, but he wants more than that. I would guess the we haven’t any players on more than £50k though!
Somebody on here must know?

I’m sure I read an article the other day on a respectable site (i.e. not HITC or other such made up shite) that our wage cap is 55k. Can’t remember where I saw it annoyingly.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Do you ever get the feeling that in our striker hunt, we're so obsessed with finding value in the overseas market that we miss the obvious ones right under our noses?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Was you at the Amex to see you lose the other week? Only got one shot at evening up bragging rights now - a win and it’s even in a few months, anything else and it’s ours again :thumbsup:

Unless of course, as looks fairly likely at the moment, Brighton get relegated and Palace finish comfortably in midtable.

I feel like we'd have the bragging rights sewn up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
axJmn.gif

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Unless of course, as looks fairly likely at the moment, Brighton get relegated and Palace finish comfortably in midtable.

I feel like we'd have the bragging rights sewn up.

Maybe so... but you don't know that yet... even if it is likely... we do know however that at best for you over the 3 games this season you wont come out on top.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
why did it fall through at Palace ?

I'd take him for 10 million if he fits in wage structure. I assumed he didn't...

The word in the Palace media is that not everyone was onboard with his signing. Reading between the lines this means Dougie Freedman and Parish put forward Sakho and Roys not convinced. Apparently no bid made. Apart from his first season, struggled badly with injuries and lack of goals. made it pretty obvious he wanted to go back to France in the last window. Bit of a risk I would think.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m sure I read an article the other day on a respectable site (i.e. not HITC or other such made up shite) that our wage cap is 55k. Can’t remember where I saw it annoyingly.
So if Sakho is, as reported, £30K, a massive pay rise to £55K should look fairly attractive to him, no?

Is he any good, though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here