Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question re. Seagulls Duvet set ......

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Want to buy one for my 6 year old boy but they only do double duvets ! Is it me or should a seagull duvet be a single aimed at the kids age range ? Just a thought.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Want to buy one for my 6 year old boy but they only do double duvets ! Is it me or should a seagull duvet be a single aimed at the kids age range ? Just a thought.

I went to buy a single duvet set for my daughter about 2 weeks ago. They were available on the club website so I went to the club shop to buy one as I was down that way but when I got there they had sold out. I then came back home to order via the website but singles were now showing sold out and now they have been removed altogether.
When I spoke to the people at the club shop they weren't sure if they were going to get any more in.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

1r1md7.jpg

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I went to buy a single duvet set for my daughter about 2 weeks ago. They were available on the club website so I went to the club shop to buy one as I was down that way but when I got there they had sold out. I then came back home to order via the website but singles were now showing sold out and now they have been removed altogether.
When I spoke to the people at the club shop they weren't sure if they were going to get any more in.

Ok, thanks. Still begs the question at what age does someone get a seagulls double duvet cover ?!

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..

Apologies, just reminded me of duvets :lolol:

as a little add on to this... mate works for TFL and a couple of weeks ago she was very pleased as her boss had spotted Trev entering the tube station... on telling him that Trev and Simon were her heroes.... boss took the tannoy and announced to the public.. im very sorry, but we dont do duvets..... Trev was laughing! Nice touch....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
as a little add on to this... mate works for TFL and a couple of weeks ago she was very pleased as her boss had spotted Trev entering the tube station... on telling him that Trev and Simon were her heroes.... boss took the tannoy and announced to the public.. im very sorry, but we dont do duvets..... Trev was laughing! Nice touch....

That's brilliant :)

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill

FYI [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION]. Just been to the club shop to get my daughter the new shirt and we found that they had single duvet sets on the shelf, different design to the one above.
They had three in stock, but they only have two left now :smile:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Quality buy for the very single man

View attachment 86401

Oh my days. Could you imagine bringing a woman back to your flat, a few proseccos, some major Barry White on the stereo, a few sweet nothings in the ear leaving her dripping like an unplugged fridge, and then take her to THIS bedroom.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here