Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Fans Up North

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Brandling in South Gossy? Decent boozer next to a Metro stop.

Is a great shout. I was thinking somewhere near the central station (in case anyone was coming in from out of town) but The Brandling is a fine establishment. My shout would be The Telegrapgh behind the station - a little pricey but does the job for me.

Any more suggestions from the good folks out there?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Somewhere near Central Station would suit me fine too.

I'm happy to send a message around to everyone on this thread from the NE, to try and organise things a bit more formally! I like the idea of contacting the club, to put a message out. There could be loads of us up here.

SwedishSonna

Aug 9, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne
Is a great shout. I was thinking somewhere near the central station (in case anyone was coming in from out of town) but The Brandling is a fine establishment. My shout would be The Telegrapgh behind the station - a little pricey but does the job for me.

Any more suggestions from the good folks out there?

Happy with The Telegraph or Forth. Town Wall as well. Perhaps we should just do a crawl :drink::drink::sick:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've sent a PM around to everyone on this thread who's identified themselves as being based in the North East. I couldn't include you [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION], as it says you can't receive PMs.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I've sent a PM around to everyone on this thread who's identified themselves as being based in the North East. I couldn't include you [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION], as it says you can't receive PMs.

God I turned them off back in the days of the '03 reboot! Great days they were, when I had hopes and dreams, before life clipped my youthful wings and I fell asunder to reality, from revolution, to institution 'ever woven within an acid fuelled tapestry of errant stitches...

Alas my life is laid bare, and no PM could hope to free my soul.

That said, beers @the next live game, in the town @Mr Lynch... #likely.

Contemporary.

Kosh

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
From the 'Preston Roll Call' thread I see the Scottish seagulls have a facebook page (78members)....possibly a NE Seagulls page?

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
I've lived in Leeds for 16 years now, and still don't quite know if i'm North East or North West.

Anyway, i'd be interested in joining a group, as I tend to travel to games on my own....

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
I've just noticed this thread.

I live in Gateshead but I'm not sure that I would be able to meet up very often due to work commitments/lack of funds.

I would be happy to receive any updates in case I am able to attend any meet ups.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I'm looking to head to Middlesbrough on the last day. Sharesave portfolio has just matured so all I need is the Saturday off and I'm laughing. Obvs I'm on the other side in Gtr MCR though.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I dont live in the NE but my other half lives nr Durham so I spend a lot of time here. Am booked to come up for the Boro game and have been invited by the local Boro fan in the office to join him and his mates pre match. Would rather meet up with fellow BHA fans so feel free to PM me if your looking for numbers to meet at the game . Thanks

SwedishSonna

Aug 9, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne
Will we get tickets alright?

Should do. I sign up as a Bronze member just so I can get bulk tickets early (bought 6 each year for the last couple of years. Imagine it will be similar this year as well).

As it's an early game me and my mates will just meet up at Central and get the train down. Then usually have a few drinks in the Isaac Wilson. Afterwards we've made it a bit of a habit to get off at Hartlepool on the way back for a few more drinks. More just for the craic TBH but also the pub at the station there (Rat Race?) does take away beer for the rest of the train journey back :drink:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Albion supporter from Doncaster here. Know of another couple Brighton fans in Donny too. But don't go to as many games as I used to so never bothered trying to get talking to them. Plus am happy in my own company ha ha.

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Albion supporter from Doncaster here. Know of another couple Brighton fans in Donny too. But don't go to as many games as I used to so never bothered trying to get talking to them. Plus am happy in my own company ha ha.
Sorry to disturb you knowing you like your own company but as possibly the couple you refer to.....Hi! Should you ever feel like breaking out of your solitude we are happy to talk all things Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here