Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dragons' Den 2015 / Series 13

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh yes, arrogant rich mugs looking down their nose at people again. I like the program to a degree but they irritate the hell out of me with their self righteous attitudes.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
WTF! Where's the eye candy gone!? Two really untasty, Hobbit-like male Dragons, one who looks like a reject version of Theo Pathitis. Even Peter Jones has lost it, from dish of the day to Donald Trump comb over. Not impressed at all, although the new brunette woman is fairly tasty.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Here we go again!

Two proper geezers on now. All seemed to be going to well until Deborah Meaden asked about their future orders.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey. They got the money. And off Deborah :ohmy:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh yes, arrogant rich mugs looking down their nose at people again. I like the program to a degree but they irritate the hell out of me with their self righteous attitudes.

Indeed. The whole premise of the program is to help rich people get richer by grudgingly buying in to someone else's ideas and hard work.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't doubt that this all-female removal company will do well for themselves, but I'm not sure it's quite a Dragons' Den sort of idea.

And that woman looks scarily like the blonde one out of One Direction.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't doubt that this all-female removal company will do well for themselves, but I'm not sure it's quite a Dragons' Den sort of idea.

And not one Dragon asked how she manages to comply with employment law by only employing women.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That flashing-red-light-when-short-of-oxygen device for divers looked like the simplest of tap-ins to untold riches. Shame the patents are held by an ageing somewhat battered-by-life couple with little or no fight left in them. Very sad. The Dragons gave them the massively sound advice to hang on to the patents and licence the product. Wishing them well.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
That flashing-red-light-when-short-of-oxygen device for divers looked like the simplest of tap-ins to untold riches. Shame the patents are held by an ageing somewhat battered-by-life couple with little or no fight left in them. Very sad. The Dragons gave them the massively sound advice to hang on to the patents and licence the product. Wishing them well.

They were both a complete wreck, a real shame. If I was a dragon, i'd have offered to buy the whole business from them as otherwise it's going to fail under them, they just seemed unwilling to have it altered in any way or let any outside person have any input, the baby analogy was spot on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great, another chance for rich people to exploit poorer people and to make money...... Ker-ching !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Last pitch...here comes the big deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here