Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] complete and utter shyster

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How does he keep his job at a Premier League ref?

Its in the PL contract with TV that one ref has to look like Jasper Carrott. Fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's the same with recent multiple cheating by Calvert-Lewin, Zaha and others.

Lots of "I can see why it was given" or "You shouldn't have your hand there" by the weak, sit on the fence pundits.

These days joke penalties are being given.

Whereas the homer ref yesterday denied Burnley a certain pen when the Hudd goalie's leg clearly and really did bring down Hendrick.

Video technology for these incidents can't come soon enough for me.

This.

And guess what? Let's hope haha is playing next week. The Dibbley-faced ****er will be off!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But tv shows that Dean motions that Chambers raised his arm above his shoulder which is in factually incorrect whatever angle, he's also one yard away, Gibbs doesn't even appeal, most of the crowd don't even really appeal. It's a lunatic decision. Again, (like the Stephens decision where he obviously wasn't sure) Dean has to be 100% sure it's deliberate to make such a crucial decision.

Gibbs was never going to celebrate considering who they were playing.

Gibbs does move his arm up, as I said its not a pen - but we dont see the angle the ref does.

Sadly this is just going to move us closer to video refs, which is terrible

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Gibbs was never going to celebrate considering who they were playing.

Gibbs does move his arm up, as I said its not a pen - but we dont see the angle the ref does.

Sadly this is just going to move us closer to video refs, which is terrible

Replays showed the angle that Dean saw and he couldn't possibly have seen an elbow raised above the head, which is the motion he made to explain his award. The man is a joke.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dean seems to be hated everywhere as a cheat.

Googling his name, Arsenal fans hated him due to past decisions. After the North London Derby in November, Spuds fans hated him after decisions against them. After today, he's sealed his fate with Arsenal again.

I wonder if the little dictator loves his notoriety?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Dean seems to be hated everywhere as a cheat.

Googling his name, Arsenal fans hated him due to past decisions. After the North London Derby in November, Spuds fans hated him after decisions against them. After today, he's sealed his fate with Arsenal again.

I wonder if the little dictator loves his notoriety?

of course he does ! , in the same way that Gimps love being the centre of attention punish:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42710579

seems Arsene Wenger thinks Dean is actually a cheat - rather than just being a useless tosser!

He didnt call him a cheat Dean paraphrased him

Sick to death of him, controversy is always on the radar I am actually wondering how someone can make so many wrong decisions and if he does it on purpose for limelight, I cant think of any other refs who crop up like he does

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I bet he's got a scrap book of everytime he's been mentioned in the press. EVERYTIME.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
:whistle:
images.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Arsene Wenger, when handed his penalty, was heard to mutter: "L'escroc complet et absolu!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here