Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Promotion to the PL was worth £200M, or so we kept being reminded.....

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
We've not gone down yet FFS.

And even if we did, look at Burnley.

Went down and came back stronger

Burnley were the exception to the rule though (apart from Newcastle but they’re a much bigger club). Most don’t come back up, just look at Villa, Norwich, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Hull, Cardiff, QPR , Reading, Fulham............the list is almost endless.
Not a foregone conclusion by any means that we’ll go straight back up.
This is our big chance - we mustn’t blow it!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You are thick .

Now, I could be wrong, but you asked to 'meet' someone because you were under the impression they were being rude to you, poor sensitive lad. However you are not bad at being a bit of a warrior yourself are you? I shall leave you to it, there is quite convincing evidence that you have some empty space between your ears. Have a good day.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Burnley were the exception to the rule though (apart from Newcastle but they’re a much bigger club). Most don’t come back up, just look at Villa, Norwich, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Hull, Cardiff, QPR , Reading, Fulham............the list is almost endless.
Not a froregine conclusion by any means that we’ll go straight back up

Although a few years ago WBA were themselves a bit of a yoyo team until they finally settled into Prem life.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Now, I could be wrong, but you asked to 'meet' someone because you were under the impression they were being rude to you, poor sensitive lad. However you are not bad at being a bit of a warrior yourself are you? I shall leave you to it, there is quite convincing evidence that you have some empty space between your ears. Have a good day.

The other guy was rude just for the hell of it. You on the other hand are a Troll and the reason a lot of people I know wont post on this site.

Not only that, but tbh you are so ignorant of life.....do you really not know what the river card is? Beggars belief in this day and age.

You mock without any understanding.....

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We've not gone down yet FFS.

Yesterday was disappointing due to the performance and it was a clear indication that we are struggling and becoming more likely to go down but we are far from dead we are bottom of a group of 6 clubs separated by 2 points .......and with another 4 teams below us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The other guy was rude just for the hell of it. You on the other hand are a Troll and the reason a lot of people I know wont post on this site.

Not only that, but tbh you are so ignorant of life.....do you really not know what the river card is? Beggars belief in this day and age.

Some people start a thread on football finance and are ignorant of the same subject though...

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Some people start a thread on football finance and are ignorant of the same subject though...

Not really, it is well known that promotion to the PL is worth circa £200M.

How some know the exact breakdown & timescale is quite incredible though, I'll give you that.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not really, it is well known that promotion to the PL is worth circa £200M.

How some know the exact breakdown & timescale is quite incredible though, I'll give you that.

He's an accountant (and well known football finance expert) who runs a breakdown on Albion finances for us each year.

You think that new boards of directors and magic money trees are on offer in Homebase.

Bail out.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
If we do not buy a striker we are down for sure I believe.If we buy a good striker we have a chance to stay up but otherwise we are probably done.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

You mock without any understanding.....
i was rude for the hell of it? ...Lol...if you come on a thread staying various questionable statements then the chances are you will get some flack..its life on NSC for all of us sunshine ....if you think i was being rude you need to grow a few more layers of skin, because that was mild!

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
i was rude for the hell of it? ...Lol...if you come on a thread staying various questionable statements then the chances are you will get some flack..its life on NSC for all of us sunshine ....if you think i was being rude you need to grow a few more layers of skin, because that was mild!

You don't know me, and suggested I had not been around Brighton since 1970 - quite astonishing tbh!

As for flack, it's water off a duck's back, but I do see why so many wont post on here now, no-one likes to discuss the reality of the club! You are either a 'bedwetter', a Palaarse sleeper' or not lived here since......

With that I'm done here.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The £200 million has been buried in the same hole as the 83 cup final money ........allegedly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You don't know me, and suggested I had not been around Brighton since 1970 - quite astonishing tbh!

As for flack, it's water off a duck's back, but I do see why so many wont post on here now, no-one likes to discuss the reality of the club! You are either a 'bedwetter', a Palaarse sleeper' or not lived here since......

With that I'm done here.

:bigwave:

If you can pop into the B & Q at Newhaven and grab a striker on the way it would be appreciated. They're next to the money trees and FFP avoidance pamphlets.

Not sure if the New Year Sale is still on.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not a foregone conclusion by any means that we’ll go straight back up.
This is our big chance - we mustn’t blow it!

Most of those clubs - QPR, Norwich, Hull, Boro, Reading, Fulham, Sunderland - have had two or more spells in the Prem, as have Palace, Burnley, Southampton, Leicester etc.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

With that I'm done here.

Bye bye :flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here