Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Eastbourne gets good reception of Radio Sussex.. F M for me. Warren rules the airwaves. I like the totally partisan approach. National stations present West Ham's game at Brighton, I want Brighton's game v W. Ham .
NB .. it is far too early to say we go down if we lose. The game ain't over 'till "the fat lady sings" :albion2:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just leaving, 5 mins walk to Mill Road P&R. It has stopped raining and things are looking up. UTA

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
52FFC34E-B594-43C3-9BB9-2541928A0EA7.jpeg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Andy Naylor
‏ [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
26s26 seconds ago

One change confirmed, AK for March. #bhafc
Albion (4-4-1-1): Ryan; Schelotto, Duffy, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, Izquierdo; Gross; Murray.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ryan, Schelotto, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, Izquierdo, Gross, Murray

Subs: Krul, Goldson, Bruno, Kayal, March, Ulloa, Baldock

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
C’mon Brighton. :albion2: 3 points please.

Need some hard work today from everybody.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Looks like the 'Ammaz are going super defensive with that formation, 3-5-1-1. Might be a tough nut to crack if we aren't clinical with our chances

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Surely Knockaert will have a bit of an appetite for this.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
What was the point in signing Jürgen Locadia? If his that injured and can’t even make the subs bench for a relegation battle I just don’t see why we even bothered Dec 10th he last played.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Come on The Albion, we really need to win this one. Let's show some intention and invention.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
What was the point in signing Jürgen Locadia? If his that injured and can’t even make the subs bench for a relegation battle I just don’t see why we even bothered Dec 10th he last played.

Its a known and being treated injury, not too serious, and he is training. Our med team would have known near enough exactly when he will be available, nothing to worry about right now

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Hoped Ulloa would start......team looks very predictable yet again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here