Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh dear god even more bad news.

The top 3 all kick off at the same time for the next match. :ohmy:

Prepare yourself for all the young'uns around you spending the full 90 minutes staring at their phones, so they can give updates on the other 2 games.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh dear god even more bad news.

The top 3 all kick off at the same time for the next match. :ohmy:

Prepare yourself for all the young'uns around you spending the full 90 minutes staring at their phones, so they can give updates on the other 2 games.

Best news I've had all day.

I'm a young 'un! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Except we did get beaten 3-0 at Forest, a relegation threatened team very recently!

We have been \on the choke' since christmas, I fear for the club again.

We were poor at Forest, but anyone who was there will tell you it was a freak result, an offside goal, some dumb juggling by Stockdale and a penalty that was never a penalty.

Since Christmas our results have been P16 W9 D2 L5 F28 A19 Points 29. If that is your definition of choking form, fair enough.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We need a bed wetting emoji for threads like this. I would rate this one a Quintuple Bedwetter.

We've just got probably the hardest of our remaining games out of the way and are little worse off than we were before the weekend.

Game by game, we are still up there.

Enjoy.

This.

Season.

They don't get much better than this.

Wise words

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think that we could seal promotion with a home win against Wigan but more likely at Norwich or home to Bristol City

Huddersfield will still have 5 games to play after we've played Wigan, we'd need to be 16 points ahead of them.
Exteremly unlikely I'd suggest.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Huddersfield will still have 5 games to play after we've played Wigan, we'd need to be 16 points ahead of them.
Exteremly unlikely I'd suggest.

We are 6 points ahead at the moment 4 or 5 good results for us between now and then would sort it if they fall away as I expect.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We are 6 points ahead at the moment 4 or 5 good results for us between now and then would sort it if they fall away as I expect.

To get promoted v Wigan we would need 10 out of 12 points while they lose all three of their games.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

Maybe, maybe not. But failure to progress to the Play-Off Final as a minimum would constitute IMHO exactly that: FAILURE TO PROGRESS. Can't ALWAYS be the bridesmaid. It's the absolute least that TB deserves at this point in our Amex history.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For some balance, I have been on the Hudds forum and the majority of their fans are acknowledging that Top 2 is probably out of reach for them now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here