Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't want to seem ungrateful but.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is that an indication of some forward planning taking place in the Krabappel household Edna?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure any amount of forward planning could make that happen by this September :ohmy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Perhaps you could donate the free shirt to a child less fortunate than yours whose parents can't afford to buy one let alone three for their children

And later you can create a bore fest about your transgender nephew being gifted a free shirt from a stranger whilst he was begging in Churchill Sq, or similar [emoji106]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Moan moan moan.

What about us older people who sons were 7 in the Goldstone days. Did they get a free shirt ir a birthday card - No they didn't.

But we didn't complain.

Youngsters today want want want me me me.

Move on and tell your son to save his pocket money for the new shirt so he knows the value of money.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
It was my dogs birthday in March and the club made absolutely no effort to send a card or a years supply of dog biscuits. Bloody disgrace I call it.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Yes it is.
Even though you knew he was getting another on his 7th birthday? Ok.
Er, no, I can't imagine that:
'Hey son, here's a free shirt from the club for your birthday'
'Waaaaaaa'

Like an ungrateful tw@ maybe?

FFS YES!!!
It's a free ****ing shirt!

I knew it was his 7th birthday but as it's at the beginning of July and that pre season I expected it would be the new shirt not the old one. My mistake. If I'd have known I'd probably still have got him it as he wanted it to wear to games and football training.

It's a free shirt, I get that and am extremely impressed with the gesture. It's very good.

Calling me an ungratefull tw@t on a forum shows you up for what kind of person you are. Well done you.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Perhaps you could donate the free shirt to a child less fortunate than yours whose parents can't afford to buy one let alone three for their children

This has crossed my mind and is a possibility. I know a Palace fan down the road who's son is undecided what team to support..... might be an interesting gift for his son.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I'm still confused why this kid is getting a shirt at all..

If you sign kids up for the free Young Seagulls club they send them a birthday card and some bits and bobs, ticket offers etc. My boys have been signed up since they were 1. Got a nice signed pic of CMS one year.

We the kid turns 7 they get a voucher for a free shirt.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
The whole thing is a brilliant way to turn kids into fans. To be fair on reflection I'm not that bothered. It was my fault I'd said to my boy it will be the new shirt without knowing, i just assumed, that's why he was upset. I can afford a new shirt and our season tickets so I am grateful that I am I lucky enough to be in a position that I can buy these things. I'm also blessed that we'll be watching Premier Leauge football next season.

Life is good and I'm a lucky human.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm 50, a fat fecker at 19st and want a shirt but there's no way I will squeeze into xxl which is the largest they do! I need at least another 2 x's on the size label!!! Not going to lose weight in time for kick off...SO WHATS ALBION AND NIKE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??? Why do the corporates hate us Mummy?

Eat less, move more. It's not rocket science.

or get a tape worm maybe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here