Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, onto the next 3 games

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Lucky for you, we're concentrating on the cup this season,.... but that said, after our slowish start to the season, we gave high flying MK Dons a fearful beating yesterday & could be starting our push for the play offs just in time for the game at Brighton. ( we've still got another car park to sell, so we shouldn't have gone tits up before then )

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lucky for you, we're concentrating on the cup this season,.... but that said, after our slowish start to the season, we gave high flying MK Dons a fearful beating yesterday & could be starting our push for the play offs just in time for the game at Brighton. ( we've still got another car park to sell, so we shouldn't have gone tits up before then )

Can you send the car park down south please? I'll personally buy the damned thing!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seriously looking forward to the Brentford game.

Let's finally pay them back for the two 4-0 defeats at their place.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lets get 9 points and up our goals scored total a bit!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Big Seven

Definitely need to take advantage of tonight's results. Next two home games are massive.

I think the games against Brentford and Bolton are the quiet games before it gets really serious. We have to keep in touch though. But the seven home games afterwards .... are the ones to see.

I remember thinking the same before the match against Orient (4-4) in the last season at the Goldstone. Orient were meant to roll over and we had to thank the referee for the point. Home 1997 P 10 W 9 D 1 L 0. Home 2016 P 1 W 1. NP 9.

Fans made the difference back then.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here