Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa fans 'scream' for kids (Man U fans!) to be kicked out of Villa Park

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
@Hove Seagull and I once left a Norwich fan in no doubt as to the fact that the Family Stand at Withdean was still a stand for Brighton fans. No-one likes sitting right next to rival fans at football esp. those rubbing your nose in it when you score. The person who f*cked up were the kids' dad who really should have known better and at least warned his boys about keeping schtum. Harsh but very valuable lesson learnt.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The father is a plastic fan of the highest order, lives in the Midlands where there is a big choice of teams to follow but supports Man United.
Harsh lesson learned for the kids but tough, they should support a local team.

My mate was born and bred in Liverpool and is a Liverpool fan but he lives here in Brighton.

Is he plastic as well?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My mate was born and bred in Liverpool and is a Liverpool fan but he lives here in Brighton.

Is he plastic as well?

Sorry I have not one clue about what you are on about.

Your question is totally irrelivent to this thread, go and have a read of the OP again.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Sorry I have not one clue about what you are on about.

Your question is totally irrelivent to this thread, go and have a read of the OP again.

Your post makes the assumption that this guy was born and bred in the Midlands and should therefore follow a local team. I was making the point that the guy could very well have moved to the Midlands from, oh, I don't know, let's say Manchester.

Thus my question stands.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Your post makes the assumption that this guy was born and bred in the Midlands and should therefore follow a local team. I was making the point that the guy could very well have moved to the Midlands from, oh, I don't know, let's say Manchester.

Thus my question stands.

Well it would have helped if you had explained your points then:rolleyes:

If he was such a big United fan he should have got tickets in the away end , and should have been in the away supporters club/scheme or whatever.

Yes I was assuming he came from the Midlands, I'll admit that as it's not mentioned in the link.

Still haven't got a clue what your mate has to do with it.
I have a mate that was born and bred in Liverpool and supports Liverpool, and he lives in Peacehaven. AND?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Well it would have helped if you had explained your points then:rolleyes:

If he was such a big United fan he should have got tickets in the away end , and should have been in the away supporters club/scheme or whatever.

Yes I was assuming he came from the Midlands, I'll admit that as it's not mentioned in the link.

Still haven't got a clue what your mate has to do with it.
I have a mate that was born and bred in Liverpool and supports Liverpool, and he lives in Peacehaven. AND?

My mate is just an example of someone who lives in one town but supports another :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here