Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Really BF....feel free to ask the wanker if I threatened to stab anybody. I know its important for a wanker like you.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
[MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] do you ever contribute to anything related to the Albion? Every time your name pops up it's on UKIP threads.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Feel free to look around...quite a bit...there are also soul, and reggae threads. Ive only seen you in political threads. Weird eh?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
To be fair, what the post was suggesting, as I am sure that you know, that the Nazis were only ever a minority, despite much intimidation, prior to Hitler assuming power. I think the max vote they got was 40% -huge chunk, I realise, but 60% did not vote for them. It would be an interesting thread to talk about how a well-armed, determined and ruthless minority can hold sway over the majority.

also bear in mind that the vast majority of who voted hitler in were hardly informed of what he had planned.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
also bear in mind that the vast majority of who voted hitler in were hardly informed of what he had planned.

Thank you -you are quite right. Without modern technology and communications, plus the terribly bad situation economically. Most folks voted for Hitler for the simple reason that he got them working again, albeit marching along with spades to build motorways later used for the war effort. Obviously the anti-semite view was well known, but few thought then that it would be so extreme so as to lead to an Auschwitz. Germans did not actually dislike the jews to the extent that they later took advantage of in eastern Europe, where pogroms were the norm for centuries.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Delirious? Incredible? Superficial? Complicated?

Oh, oh, oh ,oh
You prob know this bit of trivia but one of the song-writers has a famous son....can you name the son?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Really BF....feel free to ask the wanker if I threatened to stab anybody. I know its important for a wanker like you.
Yes you did , you said that if you had turned up "the chances of me being stabbed were high" , strange words from someone who claims it was all a windup. Its here in this first pm.

Screenshot_2014-10-19-14-17-00.png

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cool, so I arranged it? haha......
No, I agreed to meet the wanker. Im sure he had an enjoyable couple of hours wandering around Hove muttering to himself.

pssst..in case you havnt noticed, being called a bottler doesnt bother me. It bothers people like bushy, BF, and DR... but not for normal people.
Yes, yes you did ,here's the PM you sent.Screenshot_2014-10-19-14-21-55.png
Screenshot_2014-10-19-14-17-43.png
Screenshot_2014-10-19-14-20-59.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here