Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure you were accusing Looney of 'cod psychology' earlier on this thread and now you're resorting to diagnosing me with having a selective memory?

LOL I doubt any of you have any academic qualifications least of all psychology. Let me help, badfish is a sneaky little shit who will try any underhand trick. Were as your a raving moonbat who cant keep his arguments coherent and thrives on confirmation bias aka a utube toby.

Interesting combination.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
LOL I doubt any of you have any academic qualifications least of all psychology. Let me help, badfish is a sneaky little shit who will try any underhand trick. Were as your a raving moonbat who cant keep his arguments coherent and thrives on confirmation bias aka a utube toby.

Interesting combination.

Thanks for that. Love you too.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Was the thread not about you for a bit Loony? #cravingattention

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Oh do carry on with Captain Nutbar.

popcornpepe.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Please do and next time we engage, how about something different rather than all this 'You're a liar' stuff' which you've failed to back up?

Just because you've put up 2 little faces with laughter next to your above post, doesn't hide the the likelihood you're pretty angry right now and still trying to get a negative interaction on the go.

I'm sure you were accusing Looney of 'cod psychology' earlier on this thread and now you're resorting to diagnosing me with having a selective memory?

I've stated I was being honest, but you are still going on as if you've somehow caught me out for being a liar without anything to back up your accusations other than calling me a 'bullshitter' numerous times now. I've asked you to show me where I've lied in relation to your accusations and all you've posted back is aggressive stuff about how 'everyone knows'
I hope you know it's only ever you, Guinness Boy and sometimes Buzzer who make these statements/accusations towards me.

I'm not calling you a cyber bully, but you're not far off to be honest. Even when I give you a nice compliment about your compassion towards ill mental health on another thread and ask if we can end this immature feud, it still doesn't stop you one bit from carrying on with the nasty personal posts towards me.

If you are actually enjoying these petty arguments about pretty much nothing and it's also making you laugh, then I can only hope the best for you.

All the best

I think the cod psychology is catching. But yes I must stop getting involved in these petty arguments. Especially with a pillar of virtue such as yourself. In fact i am surprised that you can even read my posts up there on the moral high ground. Let alone keep responding to them in an argumentative manner.

You are quite right though I am so angry i could crush a grape :censored::rant::lolol:

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think the cod psychology is catching. But yes I must stop getting involved in these petty arguments. Especially with a pillar of virtue such as yourself. In fact i am surprised that you can even read my posts up there on the moral high ground. Let alone keep responding to them in an argumentative manner.

you are quite right thoughI am so angry i could crush a grape :censored::rant::lolol:

:facepalm:

Badfish, as I've said before, any chance in ending this petty feud and maybe even trying to get on?

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
FWIW [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] I think it is good that people are getting out there and trying to get stuff done.

I am still unsure what the objectives of the group are. To me raising awareness of extremism is futile. Everyone is aware of the issue as it is part and parcel of terrorism that everyone knows about it.

It was suggested that the group think that the government are not doing enough about and are trying to put pressure on them to do more. However no-one has suggested which parts of the legislation they disagree with and which parts they would change.

I am all for people getting out there and trying to make a difference but I think it is hard to be taken seriously when you don't really articulate your aims. I have just had a look at their Facebook page which is as vague as their supporters on here.

What do you think?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
FWIW [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] I think it is good that people are getting out there and trying to get stuff done.

I am still unsure what the objectives of the group are. To me raising awareness of extremism is futile. Everyone is aware of the issue as it is part and parcel of terrorism that everyone knows about it.

It was suggested that the group think that the government are not doing enough about and are trying to put pressure on them to do more. However no-one has suggested which parts of the legislation they disagree with and which parts they would change.

I am all for people getting out there and trying to make a difference but I think it is hard to be taken seriously when you don't really articulate your aims. I have just had a look at their Facebook page which is as vague as their supporters on here.

What do you think?

I agree. Of course we need to try our best to eradicate the issue of extremism, but it does seem even the people attending the anti extremism march haven't a clue how to eradicate it either. It's appalling that some people are accusing Muslim culture as that pretty much labels every single muslim person as a supporter of extremism which only entices more hatred and less chance of the battle against extremism being respected. It's a very hard battle to fight because these attacks can be influenced by radicalisation from other countries such as Libya. Wasn't the Manchester suicide bomber of recent radicalised in Libya but yet grew up very normally in Manchester? So the control we have in preventing this issue does look almost out of our hands at times. If anything, we need to unite the Muslim culture with British culture more for anti extremists to understand that we are all against it and that includes Muslims. The more we can unite the more the extremists will stand out and the better chance we have of tackling the problem.

The Manchester bomber was completely under the radar with even his neighbourhood not knowing much about his blood thirsty intentions other than him speaking allowed about his strong faith in Allah and was also apparently chanting stuff in Arabic, but he came from a very religious family so it would be easy to think this is just his strong faith in religion he had. It doesn't at all mean he'll blow himself up to kill others. Before this, he was a university student and even went out and drank booze on nights out. How does our anti-extremism team go about spotting/stopping people like that when there must be millions of other muslim youngsters living the same sort of British lifestyle? He did start to behave strangely before the attacks and was apparently dangling a libyan flag outside his window, yes, you could maybe raise the question, how was he under the radar? But how do you expect extremism to be tackled if we're going to be looking out for national flags and strong faith in religion? If we just start arresting and monitoring Muslims who aren't actually committing any crimes by law but attending Mosques and devoting themselves to their beliefs, we will surely only encourage more young Muslims to have a reason to want to attack our culture.

We all need to unite. Obviously that is easier said than done, but having some British anti-extremist people saying stuff like "bulldoze all the Mosques" as means of tackling extremism, will just give any Muslim British youngster the idea it's British culture which is the evil one and will make radicalisation much easier on them. Therefore we are only under more threat the more bigoted we become about their culture.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree. Of course we need to try our best to eradicate the issue of extremism, but it does seem even the people attending the anti extremism march haven't a clue how to eradicate it either. It's appalling that some people are accusing Muslim culture as that pretty much labels every single muslim person as a supporter of extremism which only entices more hatred and less chance of the battle against extremism being respected. It's a very hard battle to fight because these attacks can be influenced by radicalisation from other countries such as Libya. Wasn't the Manchester suicide bomber of recent radicalised in Libya but yet grew up very normally in Manchester? So the control we have in preventing this issue does look almost out of our hands at times. If anything, we need to unite the Muslim culture with British culture more for anti extremists to understand that we are all against it and that includes Muslims. The more we can unite the more the extremists will stand out and the better chance we have of tackling the problem.

The Manchester bomber was completely under the radar with even his neighbourhood not knowing much about his blood thirsty intentions other than him speaking allowed about his strong faith in Allah and was also apparently chanting stuff in Arabic, but he came from a very religious family so it would be easy to think this is just his strong faith in religion he had. It doesn't at all mean he'll blow himself up to kill others. Before this, he was a university student and even went out and drank booze on nights out. How does our anti-extremism team go about spotting/stopping people like that when there must be millions of other muslim youngsters living the same sort of British lifestyle? He did start to behave strangely before the attacks and was apparently dangling a libyan flag outside his window, yes, you could maybe raise the question, how was he under the radar? But how do you expect extremism to be tackled if we're going to be looking out for national flags and strong faith in religion? If we just start arresting and monitoring Muslims who aren't actually committing any crimes by law but attending Mosques and devoting themselves to their beliefs, we will surely only encourage more young Muslims to have a reason to want to attack our culture.

We all need to unite. Obviously that is easier said than done, but having some British anti-extremist people saying stuff like "bulldoze all the Mosques" as means of tackling extremism, will just give any Muslim British youngster the idea it's British culture which is the evil one and will make radicalisation much easier on them. Therefore we are only under more threat the more bigoted we become about their culture.

I think you are right. we need to unite Muslims and Non Muslims together to fight against the extremists. The statistics show that far more Muslims are being killed across the by the extremists than non Muslims. Someone mentioned a march by Muslims against extremism which a couple of months ago. How powerful would it be to get Muslims and non Muslims marching together against this stuff, making really connections and generating some ideas to address the problems that are driving people into the hands of these extremists. I think Tommy Robinson was involved in something like this a couple of years ago but not sure what happened about it.

One thing i am sure of is that ISIL et al would be very happy with some of the divisive and reactionary we get on here after incidents. Many people seem to believe that Islam is rooted in evil and the only outcome from following it is fatwa and extremism. This is so far removed from my experiences with the religion and an assumption that IMHO is dangerous and counter productive.

After the nutter attacked people in Sydney and everyday Muslims were getting targeted by halfwits who wanted someone to blame the hash tag #illridewithyou circulated and people rode trains, trams and buses etc with Muslims to make sure they didn't get attacked. A lot gets said about the Aussies but this was a fantastic coming together of Muslims and non Muslims to work together to combat the division created by the extremists.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Oh blimey, this is the real PPF. Ok. Do you really think these marches will actually do something to help PREVENT the next terrorist attack ?? Please do explain, I'm all ears.

Christ. I can't really explain this any clearer. One more time, for the hard of thinking. I've acknowledged that not EVERYONE on the FLA marches are yobs. But the fact that some of them associate themselves with "firms", but see it as some noble gesture to drop all club and firm alliances to "join forces against extremism", illustrates the fact that the knuckle-draggers are well represented. Its half the point of them gathering, they're making a point. Football fans against ISIS / extremism, and some of them are pwoppa naughty lads who would usually be fighting each other.

It probably feels quite heroic I suppose. But its pointless vacuous chest-thumping, and it will achieve the square route of f-all.

You clearly have a problem with the type of people on the march rather than the march itself. If it was a load of milkmen marching, for example, your blood pressure wouldn't be off the scale. Do you think marching against knife/gun crime is a waste of time?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Oh blimey, this is the real PPF. Ok. Do you really think these marches will actually do something to help PREVENT the next terrorist attack ?? Please do explain, I'm all ears.

Christ. I can't really explain this any clearer. One more time, for the hard of thinking. I've acknowledged that not EVERYONE on the FLA marches are yobs. But the fact that some of them associate themselves with "firms", but see it as some noble gesture to drop all club and firm alliances to "join forces against extremism", illustrates the fact that the knuckle-draggers are well represented. Its half the point of them gathering, they're making a point. Football fans against ISIS / extremism, and some of them are pwoppa naughty lads who would usually be fighting each other.

It probably feels quite heroic I suppose. But its pointless vacuous chest-thumping, and it will achieve the square route of f-all.

So all this chest thumping is a waste of time and doesn’t achieve anything ?
So your quite happy to let people walk all over this country and carry on killing innocent people then ?
At least the estimated 73,000 people got off their arses and decided to show they aren’t happy to let these people walk freely around our land.

Wouldn’t want you covering my back in a time of trouble as you will be too busy with your head in the sand or buried up your own arse

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You clearly have a problem with the type of people on the march rather than the march itself. If it was a load of milkmen marching, for example, your blood pressure wouldn't be off the scale. Do you think marching against knife/gun crime is a waste of time?

I think its odd that football firms have taken it upon themselves to get involved. Whats football got to do with it ? If you're going to march against extremism then go ahead, I just don't get the link, or the point of representing football against terrorists, any more than I would milkmen against terrorists. Do you ?

As for marching against gun or knife crime, its like comparing apples and oranges. Raising awareness against gun and knife crime is no bad thing, and maybe some people would sit up and take notice, perhaps some impressionable youngsters could be educated and dissuaded from getting involved in that lifestyle. But marching against a religious ideology that wants the entire western civilisation destroyed for the creation of a worldwide muslim caliphate state ? Good luck with that. I think you might as well shout at the moon. Blood pressure's just fine btw, thank you for your concern.

So all this chest thumping is a waste of time and doesn’t achieve anything ?
So your quite happy to let people walk all over this country and carry on killing innocent people then ?
At least the estimated 73,000 people got off their arses and decided to show they aren’t happy to let these people walk freely around our land.

Wouldn’t want you covering my back in a time of trouble as you will be too busy with your head in the sand or buried up your own arse

Where have I said I'm quite happy to let people walk all over this country carrying on killing innocent people ? If you want me to say terrorism is a "bad thing" then yup, I fully agree with you. It goes without saying really, doesn't it ? Would I waste my time marching against terrorists ? Nope. Like everyone else, I just have to rely on our security and intelligence forces to do all they can to keep us safe.

Your language is also dangerous. Saying people have decided they aren't happy to let "these people" walk freely around our land, is a reference to muslim extremists. But it wouldn't take a giant leap for SOME people to decide that means muslims. Anti-muslim hate crimes have gone up 5-fold since the London Bridge attack, and marches by the FLA with such ill-defined objectives will attract people with grudges. Its not a good mix.

Anyway, I'm done with this, I have nothing more to add.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This thinly disguised rhetoric

"People with no survival instinct"
"I wouldn't want you around in times of trouble"
"Willing to stand their ground"
"Stay fit and survive"
"Willing to fight for their beliefs"
"Not allow them to walk around freely"

Smacks of aggression and is the kind of talk that escalates very quickly.
Seriously, our security services are the best in the world. Probably best to let them handle this one.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I think its odd that football firms have taken it upon themselves to get involved. Whats football got to do with it ? If you're going to march against extremism then go ahead, I just don't get the link, or the point of representing football against terrorists, any more than I would milkmen against terrorists. Do you ?

As for marching against gun or knife crime, its like comparing apples and oranges. Raising awareness against gun and knife crime is no bad thing, and maybe some people would sit up and take notice, perhaps some impressionable youngsters could be educated and dissuaded from getting involved in that lifestyle. But marching against a religious ideology that wants the entire western civilisation destroyed for the creation of a worldwide muslim caliphate state ? Good luck with that. I think you might as well shout at the moon. Blood pressure's just fine btw, thank you for your concern.

Where have I said I'm quite happy to let people walk all over this country carrying on killing innocent people ? If you want me to say terrorism is a "bad thing" then yup, I fully agree with you. It goes without saying really, doesn't it ? Would I waste my time marching against terrorists ? Nope. Like everyone else, I just have to rely on our security and intelligence forces to do all they can to keep us safe.

Your language is also dangerous. Saying people have decided they aren't happy to let "these people" walk freely around our land, is a reference to muslim extremists. But it wouldn't take a giant leap for SOME people to decide that means muslims. Anti-muslim hate crimes have gone up 5-fold since the London Bridge attack, and marches by the FLA with such ill-defined objectives will attract people with grudges. Its not a good mix.

Anyway, I'm done with this, I have nothing more to add.

Where in my post do I mention Muslims ??? You are the one again who has catergorised it
So I think you need to retract your statement of me saying my language is dangerous

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Who are 'these people' who are walking around 'our' land?

Just for clarification, like.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Where in my post do I mention Muslims ??? You are the one again who has catergorised it
So I think you need to retract your statement of me saying my language is dangerous

Oh apologies, so its not a march against islamic terrorist extremists / ISIS then ? Well I've completely misunderstood, its so confusing. Who exactly ARE they marching against then ?

Is it fans of Ed Sheeran ? If so, I'm IN.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This thinly disguised rhetoric

"People with no survival instinct"
"I wouldn't want you around in times of trouble"
"Willing to stand their ground"
"Stay fit and survive"
"Willing to fight for their beliefs"
"Not allow them to walk around freely"

Smacks of aggression and is the kind of talk that escalates very quickly.
Seriously, our security services are the best in the world. Probably best to let them handle this one.

It's also ironic that those brain dead morons who go around smashing pubs up, engaging in mindless acts of yobbish violence with generally rotund physiques see themselves as the saviors of society!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh apologies, so its not a march against islamic terrorist extremists / ISIS then ?

But that's not what you originally wrote, which was this:

But marching against a religious ideology...

Which makes it sound like you're saying the march was against all muslims and quite rightly you were being brought up about that. Marching against Islam generally is not the same as marching against terrorism. I know you're not stupid so I can only assume you are on one massive wind-up here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here