Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2017/18 official thread

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
What I found even more astonishing than the shower of shit contestants was that some businesses actually bought the burgers - ones that they knew nothing about in terms of ingredients, where made, exactly how long they had been out of a fridge and had been proffered to them by people walking in off the street etc. And they bought them on camera!

Business suicide.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
What I found even more astonishing than the shower of shit contestants was that some businesses actually bought the burgers - ones that they knew nothing about in terms of ingredients, where made, exactly how long they had been out of a fridge and had been proffered to them by people walking in off the street etc. And they bought them on camera!

Business suicide.

When buying in bulk, surely you would ask to taste a burger first.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Business suicide.

yes but they did get on TV :facepalm:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Think last year was my last year doing this show. I CANNOT handle the contrived overproduction, just splicing together random clips to create a fake narrative. It's boring and can now be filed with the likes of Big Brother, X Factor, Geordie Shore.

Last edited:

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset

Business suicide.

Wasn't there a thread on here from someone involved in their trip to Brighton in a recent series. Businesses are essentially completely prepped by the production team before the contestants even get in there - what price to accept etc. All to be done in the name of free advertising (even though it won't necessarily reflect well on the shop).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Designing luxury hotel bedroom suites...

What could possibly go wrong?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Seriously, where the fook do they find these morons from?
Are you telling me not one of those idiots would have heard of Stoke Park before? Layer Cake, Goldfinger, Beckham, etc......

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Do you know any bankers that break dance? Nope and neither do you by the looks of things Jeff. Quickly followed by the project manager asking the team if they wanted to touch each other. It might have been the best apprentice moment since emergency biscuit.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Don't get too excited. I didn't like it more; I hated it less."

:lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Poor episode for me. Negligible Penfold content and only a smidgen of the girls shouting over each other. Not surprised the experts refused to call it, both rooms were shambles.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Elizabeth is some sort of crap comedy character Miranda Hart would come up with. I’m surprised Claude didn’t die of laughter watching her trying to measure up and then hang the wall paper. After the show was praised last week for Karen pulling the girls up over sexist stereotyping, it’s done it’s best to redress that this week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here