Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] More marmite than Marmite

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh god, THIS.

I can't even be in the same room as a cucumber. Its the most disgusting veg on the planet, just the smell of it makes me gag. And people put it in their drinks.

IN THEIR DRINKS

I also hate the "but it doesn't taste of anything" brigade.

Of course it F***ING tastes of something. Then anything it goes near tastes of that too. Even when you take cucumber out of a sandwich, it still ONLY tastes of cucumber.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A cucumber is a fruit as is a tomato - the clue is fruit have seeds.

Not sure this is Easy10 real beef with cucumber !

Correct Marshy.

I couldn't care less whether cucumber is a fruit, a veg, a Tesco ready-meal or a budget organic dildo. Just keep them the frick away from me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I also hate the "but it doesn't taste of anything" brigade.

Of course it F***ING tastes of something. Then anything it goes near tastes of that too. Even when you take cucumber out of a sandwich, it still ONLY tastes of cucumber.

And therein lies its insidious EVIL.

Despite not tasting of anything, it still irretrievably contaminates EVERYTHING it comes into contact with, with its 'almost-got-a-flavour-but-not-quite' schtick. Its the toxic ricin of the veg counter, and it needs stopping. Now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, olives, sushi, calamari - and did I see lettuce in there somewhere? Am I to conclude that many of my fellow NSCers are not really wholeheartedly into healthy eating.........?

Big Mac with extra relish and fries, anyone?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Ricky Gervais - just not funny
Russell Brand - just not funny and a prat .
Piers Morgan - arrogant prat
Jeremy Clarkson - stuck so far up his own ar*e .
Eddie Izzard - Admire his charity work but cannot stand his leftie views and the fact he looks like the witch that is Angela Merkel now .

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Ricky Gervais - just not funny
Russell Brand - just not funny and a prat .
Piers Morgan - arrogant prat
Jeremy Clarkson - stuck so far up his own ar*e .
Eddie Izzard - Admire his charity work but cannot stand his leftie views and the fact he looks like the witch that is Angela Merkel now .

I'm with you on the first three, 4 and 5 however I can tolerate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Squid/Calamari I love it wife hates it. The same with liver and olives for us. I would think that sheeps heart and lamb kidneys would come into this category as well. as she loves them and I dont.

Between you it sounds like you could navigate a decent human sacrifice :wink:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I haven't scrolled through 10 pages to check, but the world beating, one and only Honey Badger seems to stir up strong emotions and highly duplicitous behaviour on here (and apologies if already mentioned!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here