Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's Gone... Nowhere

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bloom's not even in the country is he?

He flew to Melbourne this morning I am told, but what difference does that make if he has somebody limned up, which I am told he has. A telephone call will tell Barber to pull the trigger.

The man whose name I was told of is available, with some managerial experience but I am not sure of too much success.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps he delayed his flight until later in the weekend, which is what I would have done in his position. A cancelled flight ticket is cheaper than relegation.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
He flew to Melbourne this morning I am told, but what difference does that make if he has somebody limned up, which I am told he has. A telephone call will tell Barber to pull the trigger.

The man whose name I was told of is available, with some managerial experience but I am not sure of too much success.

Tell us who it is and we'll do the research for you and tell you whether or not he's any good.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hope this is true, he should go immediately. Nathan Jones, however, should be kicked hard in the nuts and then sacked.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Im really surprised more of your lot aren't on here revelling in our complete shitness lately, i'd be all over it if palace didnt have 3 teams worse than them in the PL. In fact I would welcome some palace banter on here to take my mind off of how utterly toilet the Albion have turned out this season, every aspect of our clubs management has been completlely spunked up this season and if I was a palace fan i would be rubbing it in mercilessly. Come on chaps, give us something else to focus on!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
The thing ive noticed about Hyppia is that over the last couple of weeks he has had the look and sound of a person who can't quite believe he hasnt been sacked yet and its almost as if he can't quite comprehend how the hell he is still in a job! You get the feeling he fully understands he is a dead man walking and wonders how much worse it has to get before he is put out of his misery. I fully expect him to walk in the next day or so and his telling comment this evening, "usually im not a quitter, i'm a fighter" suggests he is ready to jack it in.

In fact as we speak i have just seen his post match interview on Sky sports and the man is beaten and has clearly given up, his response to questions on considering his position was painfully a complete lie and im convinced he will be tendering his resignation shortly.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Im really surprised more of your lot aren't on here revelling in our complete shitness lately, i'd be all over it if palace didnt have 3 teams worse than them in the PL. In fact I would welcome some palace banter on here to take my mind off of how utterly toilet the Albion have turned out this season, every aspect of our clubs management has been completlely spunked up this season and if I was a palace fan i would be rubbing it in mercilessly. Come on chaps, give us something else to focus on!

We are shit also.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here