Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal to Palace

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Let's be grown up here, If your club put enough money on the table, If the player wishes to make the switch and If our board feel that we cannot stand between the player and where he should be performing then you may get this outstanding player, as much as it grieves me to admit this.
On the subject regarding your initial question as to is he good enough, I can only go by how I felt from the moment he made his debut for us, from his first touch you could see the quality he oozed and my first and remaining impression is that we absolutely robbed Celtic, the 370k reported fee was way below his real worth and rumours going around that prior to a serious injury top Premier league sides were preparing offers came as no surprise.
He is a top top player, grounded, hard working, with star quality and in my opinion at least as good and probably better than what you already have and I will be devastated if he were to leave for any other club and doubly so if it were to your club and believe me when and if your club are lucky enough to land him you would definitely not be disappointed but sadly for us I feel it could be a mortal blow to our chances next year.

You honestly think he's better than Cabaye? Come on mate, you're making yourself look silly now. You lot used to big Liam Bridcutt up in the same way and look what has happened to him, a complete flop in the Premiership and now cannot even get into 17th placed Sunderlands midfield.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You honestly think he's better than Cabaye? Come on mate, you're making yourself look silly now. You lot used to big Liam Bridcutt up in the same way and look what has happened to him, a complete flop in the Premiership and now cannot even get into 17th placed Sunderlands midfield.

Please just **** off!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Mate. With all due respect you don't have a clue how good or bad Kayal is. No doubt you had not even heard of him before this report. So. In fairness your judgement is worth **** all. X

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Mate. With all due respect you don't have a clue how good or bad Kayal is. No doubt you had not even heard of him before this report. So. In fairness your judgement is worth **** all. X

I have seen a fair bit of him on the TV. He is your best player along with Knockart. But it's silly to say he would walk into our midfield, it's simply not true. The gap between Premiership and Championship is a big one.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have seen a fair bit of him on the TV. He is your best player along with Knockart. But it's silly to say he would walk in our midfield, it's simply not true. The gap between Premiership and Championship is a big one.

No such thing as the Premiership, you probably only watch Palace on TV too... You don't know what you are talking about!

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

To be fair cabaye has been slated by some on the BBS lazy and cant tackle

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Wow, what a pathetic thread. I'm not talking about the palace posters. I AM talking about the Albion responses. 'You respond you feed 'em. It's like shitting in a pond and the bottom feeders having a field day' Just ignore the sad, imbecilic inbreeds.
Bye now

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wow, what a pathetic thread. I'm not talking about the palace posters. I AM talking about the Albion responses. 'You respond you feed 'em. It's like shitting in a pond and the bottom feeders having a field day' Just ignore the sad, imbecilic inbreeds.
Bye now

Thanks for your input!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I have seen a fair bit of him on the TV. He is your best player along with Knockart. But it's silly to say he would walk into our midfield, it's simply not true. The gap between Premiership and Championship is a big one.

Why ask our opinion then? What did you expect us to say?

Kayal is a very good player and has played in the Champions league for Celtic. Before his injury at Celtic he was linked to Liverpool and Man Utd.

He was in the running for our player of the season, but was pipped by a cult hero.

He has the attributes to make it in the premier league, and would be a good replacement for Cabaye if he leaves, but probably wouldn't want them together in the midfield as you need a Stephens type player to provide attacking momentum.

The gap between the premier league and championship is big, but the gap between our two sides was about 5 places, and 2 of the three promoted clubs stayed up, so it is possible to make the step up. Most of your players have.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why ask our opinion then? What did you expect us to say?

Kayal is a very good player and has played in the Champions league for Celtic. Before his injury at Celtic he was linked to Liverpool and Man Utd.

He was in the running for our player of the season, but was pipped by a cult hero.

He has the attributes to make it in the premier league, and would be a good replacement for Cabaye if he leaves, but probably wouldn't want them together in the midfield as you need a Stephens type player to provide attacking momentum.

The gap between the premier league and championship is big, but the gap between our two sides was about 5 places, and 2 of the three promoted clubs stayed up, so it is possible to make the step up. Most of your players have.

Kayal was player of the year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here