Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley Tickets

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Sorry if asked before, why do we have to have so many seats as the segregation between the fans, when in the Premier league they stand next to each other with stewards in between, we could sell another block for this game.

It also looks poor on the tele.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
But Wolves more or less sold out their full allocation, didn't they? I certainly remember a very good turn out from them. The only other games (that I can think of) where we had an attendance of 29k+ were for the Palace league game in March 2013 and the 2 play off games, both of which had about 2.5k away fans.

Yes they did. What's your point?

What I'm saying is, we've had an extra block before, so surely more home fans than what we will have tomorrow.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
4 left.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Sorry if asked before, why do we have to have so many seats as the segregation between the fans, when in the Premier league they stand next to each other with stewards in between, we could sell another block for this game.

It also looks poor on the tele.

Think it's been mentioned that it's to do with number of seats from an aisle and location of the exits to the concourse

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Think it's been mentioned that it's to do with number of seats from an aisle and location of the exits to the concourse

Even though we've sold S1E before.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes they did. What's your point?

What I'm saying is, we've had an extra block before, so surely more home fans than what we will have tomorrow.
My original point was that I think that at approx 29.5k including 1.5k Burnley, this will be the most home fans (tickets sold anyway) ever at the Amex. Wolves will have been close, but I think that they would've accounted for over 2k of the 30k that day.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
My original point was that I think that at approx 29.5k including 1.5k Burnley, this will be the most home fans (tickets sold anyway) ever at the Amex. Wolves will have been close, but I think that they would've accounted for over 2k of the 30k that day.

I don't think we will have more home fans, I guess we will find out tomorrow. Would be great if we did.

3 tickets left btw.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Fantastic! We've had two weeks of build up, let's hope both ourselves and the team do the occasion proud.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here