Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Videos here please

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
One of my most enjoyable away days ever - unreal atmo at times and great second half performance - the missing of the pen made it all the more enjoyable.

Can't see how that's a pen & the players even protested after the match which often tells you something. Ginger Lino was a jobsworth all game too...

There was quite a long chat with the officials after the game and I don't think they were wishing them a safe journey home :moo:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Never understand why people want to go to a game of football and then spend time watching their phone or table whilst they record it!!!! Take videos before the game or of the celebrations at the end but why during!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All a bit plastic for me. Where are the Bolton away or Rotherham away requests or Blackburn? Whats that? People didnt go because its too far. Diddums.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All a bit plastic for me. Where are the Bolton away or Rotherham away requests or Blackburn? Whats that? People didnt go because its too far. Diddums.

Cut them a bit of slack, some of us travel far and wide maybe others can't - we are all in it together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here