Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Speaking as a Border Force Officer, may I just say how appalled I am to find my job staring back at me on NSC. I come here to get away from all that shiz.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Got to say if it isnt fake then its ridiculously bad grammar and spelling , but you only have to look at the employees at loony house in croydon , the visas and immigration centre , some of the employees there , who actually get to decide on cases can barely speak english , let alone write it.

Now, where have I seen bad grammar before? 🤔

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Last edited:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Another journalist denied entry for being critical of Islam, which somehow is being called 'racist material'.

We live in a country which bans people who criticise Islam, but welcomes back Jihadis fighting in Syria.

DYFSlRuXcAEzS7D.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is it okay if I don't want them OR Jihadis in the country or do I have to choose now?

Seriously, the emboldening of the far right since Brexit is a worry. Before the usual mob bust a blood vessel, I also think that AntiFa rabble are cowardly morons.
Tommy Robinson? I thought he'd packed it all in after death threats to his kids or something. Didn't realise he was still about. I am undecided about him.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Actually quite glad that Brittany "white power barbie" Pettibone was turned away

The OP describing her as a journalist is stretching the definition to breaking point, if the thread had been titled "ALT right Proganderist detained/deported" it might have been a bit more accurate.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Is it okay if I don't want them OR Jihadis in the country or do I have to choose now?

Seriously, the emboldening of the far right since Brexit is a worry. Before the usual mob bust a blood vessel, I also think that AntiFa rabble are cowardly morons.
Tommy Robinson? I thought he'd packed it all in after death threats to his kids or something. Didn't realise he was still about. I am undecided about him.

difference between him and you .....he's actually seen his home town go down the pan and he actually gives a shit.......thats all ...carry on

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
What was the racist material?

Distribution of anti-islam leaflets in Luton. Which as you know, is a ridiculous thing to be considered racist, considering Islam is an ideology, not a race.

If this is grounds to block anyone entering the UK I’m sure every Muslim arriving at the UK borders will now be asked their attitude toward Jews.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
difference between him and you .....he's actually seen his home town go down the pan and he actually gives a shit.......thats all ...carry on
Yep, spot on , so have i , not as bad as Luton though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Distribution of anti-islam leaflets in Luton. Which as you know, is a ridiculous thing to be considered racist, considering Islam is an ideology, not a race.

If this is grounds to block anyone entering the UK I’m sure every Muslim arriving at the UK borders will now be asked their attitude toward Jews.
Youre making the mistake of thinking our government wont bend over backwards to the point of stupidity to appease islam , this army recruitment advert proves they will, utterly laughable

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Yes, as an upstanding member of the community, im sure he does. Football hooligan, dodgy passport carrier, convicted of assault on a police officer and mortgage fraud, shows he is a fine example of the people of Luton. Should be the towns poster boy.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

So, what did the leaflet say. The letter doesnt mention anything about Islam. So, curious what is actually said on the leaflet.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes, as an upstanding member of the community, im sure he does. Football hooligan, dodgy passport carrier, convicted of assault on a police officer and mortgage fraud, shows he is a fine example of the people of Luton. Should be the towns poster boy.

oh well played ...he hasn't raped any kids yet though has he...??...has he ...??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here