Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Anyone else a big fan of Crufts?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
It's proper Sunday evening telly and one of those things that we British do so well. And it's full of happy dogs.
I went back in about 2002. My girlfriend at the time, her parents had an Italian working dog (cant remember the breed) were right into it. It was at the NEC, Brum. Bored out of my head but found a bar where I had a few beers. I found the people displaying the dogs to be a bit up their own arse. Hey ho.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Does anybody really enjoy seeing a being run up and down the line wiping it's @rse on the grass whilst performing within the technical area?

Sorry got this thread mixed up with the Gareth Southgate one .....

Apologies....

TNBA

TTF

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I always used to enjoy the bit where one has a shit in the background and the commentator has to try and direct you into a different area.
To much editing now.
Is Peter Purves alive? Can’t believe he sh..agged Our Val.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Does anybody really enjoy seeing a being run up and down the line wiping it's @rse on the grass whilst performing within the technical area?

Sorry got this thread mixed up with the Gareth Southgate one .....

Apologies....

TNBA

TTF
I'm hoping to see Schelotto make an appearance.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Never owned a dog, but I love animals and always tune in to these fantastic C4 Cruffs progs. Another Clare Balding presenting success. Loads of cute dogs, love the agility of the Border Collies

Could have been posted by [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not a fan of Crufts myself prefer a chilled glass of Gonzalez Byass Del Duque Amontillado.

Which is funny, as that's exactly the sort of pretentious show name those dogs are given by their owners.

"And, next up in the gun dog category, we have Champion Gonzalez Byass Del Duque Amontillado Bohemian Rhapsody, known to the family as Spot".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here