Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Season Ticket Fan Number 70148881

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I know who you are as you left your BHAFC season ticket on the train I was on tonight.

17:18 Victoria to Littlehampton Coach 9 (1st class naturally).

You were a male and got off at Hove, I have your BHAFC ST so PM me to arrange collection

NB I will ask you name, Row and Seat so if you don't PM me I guess I will hand it in Saturday unless anyone has any other bright ideas.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I know who you are as you left your BHAFC season ticket on the train I was on tonight.

You were a male and got off at Hove, I have your BHAFC ST so PM me to arrange collection

NB I will ask you name, Row and Seat so if you don't PM me I guess I will hand it in Saturday unless anyone has any other bright ideas.

pretty sure mine begins with a 7 and 0???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thanks! I’m suffering from a severe episode of explosive amnesia though, so apologies if I don’t remember any of the small details such as my name. I’ll pick it up at the stadium.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Check to see if they have facebook?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Just email the club.
They will contact said ticket holder.
They will then contact you, and the necessary hand over will be arranged.

If you're lucky the fella who's ST you found will also bring you a bottle of wine, as well.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps arrange for them to pick it up AFTER the game :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

I am Spartacus.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here